Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Cygnus Returns (full animated intro)

I've subbed it, click the CC button -> English to see subtitles if you don't see it already.
    I really wanted to see Damian vs Shinsoo. But since Damian will soon be revealed, I'm expecting his own animated video soon.

A new anime series for MapleStory should come out. These trailers look so good.

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Cygnus Returns (full animated intro)

I loved the animation. A very epic video.

3. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

I agree tenfold. If they want, they can even redo the arc whatever the MapleStory anime was based on with some changes of course.

4. Default Re: Cygnus Returns (full animated intro)

nnnaw cyngus is too cute i want to hug her so bad and tell her everything's okay ;_; HNNNG that voice!
    saw comments saying she aged, i don't really see it. she's just wearing different types of clothing

oz was shoved in the back somewhere and got 2 seconds of screentime

maybe we'll get to see shinsoo in a different position besides her default and headshot. was it ever explained why shinsoo sleeps/is grounded to that spot?

5. Default Re: Cygnus Returns (full animated intro)

Wow, it looked like her mind got blown when she transformed (that spike crown is freaking me out though.) I wonder if the shield being made out of water had any significance.

6. Default Re: Cygnus Returns (full animated intro)

Shield made up of water relating to Thunder Breakers' water based skills after revamp compared to lightning based before revamp?

7. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

I was about to say...
    "There's a water barrier all of a sudden."

what if all of the revamps are water-based... ?_?

8. Default Re: Cygnus Returns (full animated intro)

Water Flame Wizard.

Paradox classes!

9. Default Re: Cygnus Returns (full animated intro)

What if... they have some animated video for the unveiling of each revamped class with a new element shown in each video?

10. Default Re: Cygnus Returns (full animated intro)

Don't we have Luminous for that?

Not that Nexon wouldn't reuse ideas like that though...

11. Default Re: Cygnus Returns (full animated intro)

See Nexon, this is the kind of epic you should bring out every update so that more and more people play. Very nice animation and Shinsoo asking if Cygnus was okay at the end was cute.

12. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: StacknStick
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Exist
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: ButcherDen
    russia

Yeah, haha. Just copy paste this video 5 times and each time make the shield a different element.

13. Default Re: Cygnus Returns (full animated intro)

why not ? :D

14. Default Re: Cygnus Returns (full animated intro)

Kinda off-topic, but does Cygnus give Thunder Breaker any voice besides of complete overhaul? :P

15. Default Re: Cygnus Returns (full animated intro)

Same here. She's starting to look more like the "Future" Empress.

Nineheart/Neinheart seems to know something though...then again, he always knows more than he tells.

16. Default Re: Cygnus Returns (full animated intro)

future empress wears the same crown as pre-transformed empress, except grey.

17. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Didn't Spadow post pictures of the new Cygnus storyline? I think after level 120 or something.
    Spoiler

EDIT: Found it
    Spoiler

18. Default Re: Cygnus Returns (full animated intro)

Good question. But even when Shinsoo leaves Ereve and Empress Cygnus, you still see her in the same position when you meet her in a different map.

In Maple World there are three Transcendents that keeps the world in balance. The Transcendent of Light (Black Mage), Transcendent of Life (Alicia/World Tree) and the Transcendent of Time (Rhinne).
    One of Shinsoo's duties is to watch over the birth of the fourth Transcendent in Maple World and to protect it. The fourth Transcendent is supposed to be a descendant of Cygnus.
    But because of the awakening of Cygnus which was incomplete, she obtained some powers that normally only a Transcendent can possess. Cygnus is a half Transcendent now. She doesn't have the power yet to be a fully Transcendent. Shinsoo doesn't know if Cygnus is the fourth Transcendent or if Cygnus will lead to the fourth Transcendent. That is why Shinsoo left Ereve to find answers for Cygnus' safety.
    Last edited by Spadow; 2013-01-31 at 05:24 PM.

19. Default Re: Cygnus Returns (full animated intro)

First Angelic Buster, now Magical Girl Cygnus.

.....The Black Mage is screwed. He should consider an alliance with Darmoor. Then the two can have a race to see who backstabs the other first!

20. Default Re: Cygnus Returns (full animated intro)

you know you're pineappleed when your enemies are magical girls.