1. Default Regarding Chief Tatamo's 50 million Soaring Skill

I've been trying to look up information about this skill he gives you but I can't find much about it online, sadly. :c I know it's not the same as the Dragon Rider pq skill, but how exactly does it work? Say I have a Pink Bear Balloon perm mount. Could I get this Soaring skill to work for it?

Thanks in advance!

2. Sassy Stranger Male
    IGN: SlayerZach
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: YES
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Phoenix
    Farm: SlayerZach
    canada

Default Re: Regarding Chief Tatamo's 50 million Soaring Skill

The mount soaring skill should work on it (and other soaring mounts), so long as they contain the description: "If you have the Soaring skill, press the Up Arrow and the Jump keys to ascend."

I've only really had the skill in Tespia, and it basically feels (from what I remember) like a slower version of Dragon Rider PQ's soaring. It does have some map exceptions of course.

3. Default Re: Regarding Chief Tatamo's 50 million Soaring Skill

There are a few mounts that can fly, and the duration of flight depends on the level of the mount.

I can't remember all off the top of the head, but Owl Mounts, Dragons and Pegas are just a few of them that can fly =)

To activate it on a applicable mount, you just need to press Jump + UP.. I think iirc.

4. Default Re: Regarding Chief Tatamo's 50 million Soaring Skill

For some reason my reply didn't show up. Looks like my hot air balloon won't work with the soaring skill, but at least now I know what mounts to look for. Thank you for the replies!