1. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Cash1 What to Character card combo to aim for? What equips to aim for?

Sup. I decided to make a thread asking 2 questions at once. The first question is this:

edit: should've taken out the first "to" in title. My bad.

For an F/P who only plays 1-2 days a week what would be the most reasonable character card combinations for me to make? Here's a list of my current characters:

lvl 200 F/P AM (Main)
    107 Luminous
    92 Cannoneer
    78 Demon Slayer
    74 Angelic Buster
    70 Kaiser
    60 Sin
    57 Slinger
    50 DB

What can I possibly do with this set of characters to make the most out of it in terms of character cards? Should I make a few other characters to add something beneficial to the sets? I heard Marksman is good. What exactly does it do? Thanks!

The second question is this:

Should I aim for Tyrant Mage equips? I currently use the 6 piece empress set primarily, and most of my equips are unique/legendary with 15-18% int; plus I've got about 12 billion mesos to spend atm. Is it worth it? Would it substantially improve my range? How much NX would it cost to enhance and chaos them well enough to make a large difference? (my emp cape/shoes both have only 1 enhancement, my belt also has 1). I'm talking about the CS superior wards as well as anything else which could help scrolling/enhancing. I've also heard about lvl 150 (or possibly lvl 160) equips coming out soon. If they're much better than tyrants, what's the point of all that work being for naught if newer shinier things come? Thanks a lot if you're very keen on this subject.

2. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

Default Re: What to Character card combo to aim for? What equips to aim for?

If you can bother to make a new pirate, you can get the triple pirate bonus (CS/AB/X) for pdr ignore.

3. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

Angelic Buster, Gunslinger and Cannon Shooter for the pirate set. As a F/P the S Gunslinger card will help a lot. I would recommend changing Angelic card for Mechanic and CS for Xenon. However it would require extra time.

Luminous, F/P, and maybe you should consider making an Evan for the MP regen effect and mage set effect.

Otherwise you could do Kaiser, Demon Slayer and an Aran or Dark Knight.

The 150 equips don't overlap with Tyrant, so the best end game in maple would become Tyrant+150 new equips.

However it will require more than a mere 12b. Even if you get the Tyrant, getting the 150 new items currently is extremely hard.

4. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Thank you very much! I'll change my 1st 3 card set to the 3 pirates and try to level them all to 100. And I plan on making 7x+ on any new characters that come out in the future at least for their link skills.

Thanks also for the equip help. I guess I cannot at all afford tyrant equips, let alone scrolled/enhanced ones. Guess I'll try to make a good 50b somehow before trying for it.