1. Water
    IGN: Dragon4meII
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 211
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: PityDaFool

Default Problem with Classwarfare

So I am stuck on the 1st stage of Class Warfare event. I have been doing it for 6 days now and Mihile will not unlock. He is the last one i need to finish the 1st time. I go to it 5+ times a day and still no luck. Any tips or tricks?

2. Default Re: Problem with Classwarfare

Since the person you are gonna fight seems to be completely random. The only tip would be to try doing it as many times as possible.

3. Default Re: Problem with Classwarfare

Might be complete superstition on my part but I find that certain channels seem to give me the same bosses repeatedly. My friend also had the same thing and we've both gotten greatest class. It's mostly luck though it seems so your best bet is just to do it all day every day.

4. Donator Male
    IGN: LnFearNFaith
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 20x
    Job: Loladin/LolDrK
    Guild: Irresistible
    Farm: Amerish
    New_York

Default Re: Problem with Classwarfare

I've gotten cannoneer 6 times in a row. No idea why it happens, doubting its just luck. I've changed channels too and that didn't work =(

5. Default Re: Problem with Classwarfare

It IS just luck. Just keep trying. I've gotten the same person 8 times in a row before, and I still managed to get greatest class. You just have to be persistent with this stupid thing.

6. Default Re: Problem with Classwarfare

I've been setting an alarm on my phone to get it every 30 minutes; I've done it like 15 times a day for the past 3 or 4 days and I'm 5/18 towards gold.

When does this end? 29th? :(

7. Default Re: Problem with Classwarfare

According to the event tab, they might have extended it to the 12th of February.

8. Default Re: Problem with Classwarfare

In game event list says Feb 12th, but I'm sure it used to say Jan 31st not long ago. Might of been extended like Zerard says.

On topic: I just went at it getting every single notice from the start of the day to the end until I got it. Took about 6 days.
    Just keep going.

*Should have refreshed the page. lol.

9. Default Re: Problem with Classwarfare

It's really buggy. I don't get invited every 30 mintues, that's for sure. I don't even get in every hour, on a several hour long span I got invited once.

10. Default Re: Problem with Classwarfare

It doesn't pop up on some maps for some reason. If you're sitting in town it should pop up at :50 if you're the one hour pop up, or at :10 and :40 if you're the 30 minute pop up.

11. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: Problem with Classwarfare

*Stealing thread*

Are the medals only thing you get from it?

12. Default Re: Problem with Classwarfare

Yes.

13. Default Re: Problem with Classwarfare

I know exactly how you feel, for over a week now I have been waiting for Evan. It's the last one I need… For a Bronze. No Greatest Class medal for me.

14. Default Re: Problem with Classwarfare

I feel you. stuck on 2 of the last characters for a bronze and my character doesn't even get them every hour consistently >.>