1. Default Decent SI + my class.

before I cube it off, does it benefit me in any way?
    I know hurricane isn't affected by weapon boosts right now, idk if it is in the future or something.

also if what I hear about weapon speed increasing ring of ishtar's arrow speed is true I am pineappleing done with trying to even compete with that hero class
    this is really unfair.
    plus the fact AFA is affected by both of the IR hits, while hyper BM's split damage.. AFA only affects one arrow line

2. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Decent SI + my class.

It helps for inferno and arrow rain, but I don't think the dpm increase is that substantial. I wonder if it will be worthwhile to have SI after we get our hypers.

3. Default Re: Decent SI + my class.

Although my class differs, my question is similar. I have a class where my IA DSI really doesn't seem to make a huge difference because the skill already has a low delay; I'm not even sure if it is working. I was keeping it for now because it's just hard to get and I don't know if it affects Hypers. Anyone with Hypers able to help out here?

4. Default Re: Decent SI + my class.

I hear it's best for wind of frey, but what concerns me the most is that if it's worth it over 15%+ dex.
    I am kind of weak u_u.

5. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Probably not. If you have the funds to cube it to 15%+ then you might as well go for the %dex and try to reveal an extra glove at unique for dec SI (maybe from the RA boxes or something).

6. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

It helps the startup on hurricane, but that's not a big deal.