1. Default Does decent SI stack with +1 attack inner ability? Heard some stories...

Can anyone tell me this is real or not? I've saved up a ton of special circs to get +1 attack speed and also
    got decent SI today but someone said it doesn't stack. I'm at lv 59 honor and about to try it so I need to know...

Also, I use a normal speed empress maul. Not a fast one handed weapon.
    This is what I think she confused it with because if she would have gotten decent SI she'd be at cap already right?

2. Default Re: Does decent SI stack with +1 attack inner ability? Heard some stories...

Why would it not? I have never heard anything similar to that. One is passive, one is a skill so they should not come into conflict at all.

3. Default Re: Does decent SI stack with +1 attack inner ability? Heard some stories...

Yeah I really hope so.
    I know that uhm what's her name.. Syphr? (To lazy to find it atm) has it but yeah.
    I heard no complaints from her either so I assumed it worked.

4. Can you hear it?
    street's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: Street
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: I/l mage
    Guild: Imperial
    Alliance: Royal
    Washington

Default Re: Does decent SI stack with +1 attack inner ability? Heard some stories...

Yea it works my friend dustin had it on his drk

5. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default Re: Does decent SI stack with +1 attack inner ability? Heard some stories...

Why should it not? As long as it doesn't go below the hard cap it should work.