Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

It is for this event. Not Tespia-exclusive.

2. Default

Yeah but 6 times 4 hits on the screen equals lots of cartoon numbers which also equals pleasure to my eyes. Also throw in SE to that to that and what more could you ask for?

As claw said they are for an event. Just with Tespia's high drop rates they drop all the time. I think you pick them up and you just instantly get a small amount of exp. Not totally sure since I don't look into other versions events much.

3. Default

No...

WDEF affects the base range before percent multipliers.

(1000-200)*75%*4 = (1000-200)*300%

They'd do the same damage, but 75%*4 is more stable.

4. Water
    IGN: TheLolSniper
    Server: Windia
    Level: 64
    Job: lolbolts
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: Unity

Oops, I thought that WDEF came after the skill multiplier. My bad. xd

5. Default

The only case where it makes a difference is when 75% of a damage range isn't high enough to break over 1 damage on an enemy (gMS, or quite possibly all of MS, doesn't have any monster where this is applicable as of this date that would affect almost anyone beyond level 60 or so max. If it ever did, I would be praising the day I put points into sacrifice, as it would mean the advent of an insanely high def monster, pretty much making the area a PA haven, assuming good exp gain).
    Last edited by MasPan; 2009-01-05 at 12:55 AM.

6. Default

I'm only looking into this now, but I realise that the old skill tables that were put up haven't been updated to reflect these changes here. i.e. Magnum Shot goes from 620% -> 550%, but you don't state what the starting % is nor the increments per level. Could you update these?

7. Default

so what do they do then? ive also been wondering this

8. Default

You pick them up and you get a small amount of exp.

9. Default

This is incorrect as well. 1-correction (that is, setting the damage equal to 1 if it's less than 1) comes before % modifiers. Any archer or sin that's gone to say... vikings in their 6x or 7x know's they've seen just as many 1's in their crits as their non-crits.

A multi-hit skill is always better than a single-hit skill if they both add up to the same %. The multi-hit is more stable (thus more dependable) and is affected more by SE.

10. Default

[QUOTE=KaidaTan;134163]This is incorrect as well. 1-correction (that is, setting the damage equal to 1 if it's less than 1) comes before % modifiers. Any archer or sin that's gone to say... vikings in their 6x or 7x know's they've seen just as many 1's in their crits as their non-crits.

All that proves is that critical hits occur before the defense modifier (if the critical still results in < 1 damage, it is still read as 1, not as 1+critical damage)

When SE comes into play, yes, this will matter. Otherwise, what I said holds true.

11. Default

It only makes a difference if the entire damage range can't break 1... in which case you shouldn't even be trying anyway >_>

4x1 = 4 damage
    1x1 = 1 damage

12. Default

Guess I'm wrong then...
    I know one thing I want in the future though...
    SUPER HIGH WDEF MONSTERS :D
    (yay maxed sacrifice?)

13. Default

It would have to be something like 10000 defense. Though I admit that'd be interesting to see.