Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Default

They still KB, but they cant KB as long as another animation is going on for them, its been like that for a while, my friend KB'd Pianus the other day like twice during a 2 man Pianus, it doesnt happen as often as it should, but it does happen.

2. Default

... RAGE!!! Ahh, well they always say the best things are too good to be true. I'm still going to make one ASAP. Also, LOL @ Nerfing the worst Cygus. (Also, they have a kickass instructor.)(Even though the Windbreaker's is sexy.)

3. Default

Are you sure? I can attest to Pianus not being KBed as often as it should be (someone somehow glitched my Pianus after leaving, and it didn't do anything except take in damage and get KBed every 20 or so hits) but I don't believe I've ever seen any stationary targets get the KB animation ever since people started pointing it out.

4. Default

certainly doesn't explain how i can flinch and pin anego, BF, nests, skeles... and yet i cannot flinch a stupid newtie.

i hit 10k's on them, over double their KB value, and yet they don't flinch. i don't get it.

5. Default

Wait, when? I haven't gone to Newties in over three months, but they used to flinch all the time.

6. Default

i know they used to. that's why it's so weird now.

and yes, i can still tell while hurricaning... the numbers go higher for a half second when they flinch, i don't need to switch to strafe to see if they still get kb'd.

7. Default

Where did you find the BGM?!?! I must have.

8. Default

In the BGM thread.

9. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HA!
    Server: HA!!
    Level: I'm
    Job: plagiarizing
    Guild: overused
    Alliance: internet memes!!1!

http://www.southperry.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1277

All five (or six, don't remember) are there, under "Eleb".

10. Default

The new area and npc's look interesting. I still havent made up my mind what I think about the Cygnus chars.

11. Default

Is there still any chance that they change some of the stuff again? like giving a bit of more power to Wind Shot and Soul Blow?. Having to use Hurricane instead of Wind Shot and Coma instead of Soul Blow would kill some fun.

12. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Well, it still isn't released in the official client yet, so there still might be a chance. But there's a 99.9999% it won't be as strong as the original version. The skills were weakened for a reason.

13. Default

Lol, alright thanks. Don't know why I didn't think about that.

14. Default

Pirate skills were still being modified up to 6 months after they were released in the official KMS servers. Can't ever really say it's in a finalized state, but these aren't really good signs...

15. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

They might be banking on the fact that tespians are ridiculously weaker than official counterparts.

Still really bad % decrease in most skills though. To the point where we can plainly see there's barely any point in making them except for powering up your main.

16. Default

Is it that hard to account for that when they open the server?

17. Default

Good thing they weakened the Cygnus classes. They were overpowered in alot of areas.

I think the new World Maps look great, and the new Continent...Amazing.

I like how they changed the race of the NPCs and made them Flying Sheep kinda looking creatures.

And the Art of the Knights of Cygnus look bad ass. They have great artists.

Very good Nexon. And Very good Fiel. Thnx4Extraction

18. Default

Cygnus classes need to be weaker anyway IMO. They should be a small side thing from the game, and getting to 120 with a super overpowered character isnt a challenge anyway, if they're somewhat weakened, than there still a challange to an extent, and they dont extract from the main portion of the game.

Also they cant overpower anyone whos trying to train normally as a 3rd jobber within those level ranges, now.

19. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

They still have the extra SP and the passive attack from Blessing of the Sprites. Oh, and the summon, too.