Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

1. Default

That's what I was thinking. Yeah, this does make a little easier to balance them out. I think they should need skillbooks, too. You know, mastery books for fourth job, except for these d00ds.

2. Default

That really isnt nerfing, but anyways, I was going to choose this class anyways :D

3. Helium Atom
    IGN: Dystopia
    Server: Keyaki
    Level: 1xx
    Job: Master of Bows
    Guild: ErectionHeaven
    Alliance: Creampie

=[ Gawd...Maple Story looks 150% more interesting in Asia.
    With all the crap that happens on GMS when looking at KMS extractions you tend to remember that MS is still a fun game at heart.

And the game designers get big kudos for the style they got going on compared to looking at MS now and what it's starting to become, it's popularity is going to increase greately.

LF> someone to play KMS or JMS with.

4. Default

Ouch, those nerfs hurt... No MB sucks for Windreavers. The decreased damage in the wind moves may make them drastically less useful given their long firing times.

On the other hand Ereb looks pretty neat I guess. There's something odd about it that I can't quite put my finger on...

and also:

What the hell happened to this poor mushroom?

5. Default

The left side of the island? or maybe the huge feather's Dragon? @.@''

6. Default

Why here are old bosses. Did they add them to MuLung raid O.o?

7. Helium Atom
    IGN: Dystopia
    Server: Keyaki
    Level: 1xx
    Job: Master of Bows
    Guild: ErectionHeaven
    Alliance: Creampie

what are you talking about, he's gangsta yo!

8. Default

Probably for the fake boss event, like Papulatus and Balrogs and Alishar.

9. Default

One sec, borrowing Russt's numbers from the old thread:

Re-calculate using the new 350% for Wind Shot...

Hurricane: 120% / 0.12 = 1000%
    Wind Shot: 390% * 3 / 1.26 = 928%
    Strafe: 140% * 4 / 0.72 = 777%

Wind Shot now falls behind Hurricane even without SE now, which leaves only Magnum Shot as the Albatross transform's redeeming ability...

10. Default

I thought there was a 1.3x boost for Wind Walk, so Wind Shot goes up to 507% in about 1.5 seconds (how long does it take to enter Wind Walk?)

11. Default

Ewww, I'm disappointed about the massive nerfing of Soul Blow. does this mean that coma is stronger again?

12. Default

Rough translations with google

13. Default

that doesn't make sense. look at this, a part of his stats (yes, im ignoring the fact he only has 560k instead of 30m for hp...)

KB: 5000
    Boss: 1

Skills: HP/MP regen, Summoning abilities, Dispel, Weapon immunity, Magic immunity, Seal, Summoning abilities

an immobile fake boss that can dispel, cancel, summon normal damage booms (cause there is no new booms that i know of w/ different damage). that's insane, and if it summons in any of the aqua maps it almost makes them untrainable until it gets killed.

not only that, you can't KB immobile bosses. i don't know why they have KB values, they don't do their KB animations anymore.

14. Default

Plus it is named "Qualification" so probably for a skill.

15. Default

Since when? You used to be able to KB anything. Immobile bosses just wouldn't move.

16. Default

if you use snipe, for instance, on zak, it should do his wierd looking flinch animation. but it doesn't.

give a decent 140+ pally an apple, and the same results (they hit 50k+ constantly).

put them at pianus, or heck even NEWTS don't have KB's anymore in gms. not sure about JMS.

17. Default

Am I the only one that thinks he looks just like Augumon's pre-evolved form from Digimon?

@all the animation changes, care to post any? :D

The flag on Meteo is disappointing. No lv 70 leeching. XD
    Last edited by Hazzy; 2008-12-04 at 05:46 PM.