IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default The Cave

I've been playing this game since it was released a few days ago.

Created by double fine productions (creators of Psychonauts and Brutal Legend among others). It's a puzzle/adventure game where 7 different characters (the Knight, the Scientist, the Time Traveler, the Hilbilly, the Adventurer, the Twins and the Monk) descend into a magical talking cave to find what their heart most desires, in the process revealing their character flaws and their dark and hidden past. You get to decide if the characters learn their lesson or not, and whether the cost is worth what they desire.
    you choose 3 of the 7 characters to play the game with.
    the game is narrated by the cave who has an awesome voice and some very funny dialogue. the puzzles are difficult and require the use of all 3 characters and their specific abilities (the Twins can leave ghostly forms behind, the Scientist can hack, the adventurer can swing using a grapple etc) to progress.

I played my first game with The Adventurer, The Twins and The Monk and I absolutely loved the game, though it frustrated the hell out of me on some of the puzzles. Currently playing with the Hillbilly, the Scientist and the Time Traveler and enjoying the different puzzles.

Have you played this game? heard about it? I highly suggest it if you like dark humour and puzzles.

2. Default Re: The Cave

Heard about it a few days before it's official release on Steam and was thoroughly excited for it. I had planned to pick it up, however due to some financial issues, I'll have to wait until next month, but from what I've heard and see on YouTube, it looks great. I love how it changes depending on your character picks and goes through a story for each of them. That plus Double Fine's humor and voice acting, it'll be gold.

3. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: The Cave

Seems like a type of game I'd like, since I tend to like platformers.
    I still have two games I need to finish, though.
    But hmmmmm very tempting.

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

After finishing the game a second time, i have noticed something about the endings:
    Spoiler

I really like that, the game has good storytelling, and the 2 different endings for each character are really different.

5. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

That looks wonderful, I'll have to pick it up next sale. :3

6. Default Re: The Cave

I just beat the game for the first time, and I was super unsatisfied because I thought the bad ending was the only ending. How do I get the good ending?

7. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Spoiler