Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Super or Enlightening Miracle Cubes?

The sales coming up (28th January for Super Cubes at 1140 NX each, 30th January for Enlightening Cubes at 1500 NX each) seem like the perfect opportunity to attempt to finish some of my gear, all of them are already 3L Legendary so increasing tier isn't an issue, I just don't know which of the two cube types I should be using.

I'm aiming for 1 primary and 1 secondary line of LUK (12% + 9%) ideally, but I'd probably stop if I got 18% LUK too, I've heard horror stories about Enlightening cubes but haven't personally had that much experience with them.

Any suggestions? I have about 100k NX saved up to use. (and another 4b to spend, B> NX in GAZED ;_;)

2. Default Re: Super or Enlightening Miracle Cubes?

I'd go for the Super Cubes, though looking at it the price difference between the two isn't too much.

3. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

Default Re: Super or Enlightening Miracle Cubes?

I would try a few enlightening cubes since the price doesn't differ much...
    Unlike msea; super cubes - 2700 cash, enlightening cubes - 14850 cash

4. Default Re: Super or Enlightening Miracle Cubes?

Let's not talk about our embarrassment and failure of a server.

5. Default Re: Super or Enlightening Miracle Cubes?

Holy pomegranate, enlightening cubes are that much more expensive?! X_x MSEA is crazy.

I think I'll try Supers to start with since I'm impatient and that sale is first, if I have nx left and still need to cube stuff I'll finish off with Enlightening.

6. Default Re: Super or Enlightening Miracle Cubes?

More like "Asiasoft does not fishing know how to reasonably price things". That sounds like a good plan, you likely have more than enough NX to get at least some good results from the first sale anyway.

7. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

Not very sure about global's price but... Our shielding ward costs 36k cash
    our white scrolls doesn't work
    our pam song (something like white scroll, from cs) doesn't work with legendary spirit...

and the list goes on..

8. Default Re: Super or Enlightening Miracle Cubes?

Ouch... that sounds bad. Shielding wards here are 4.4k (or would be, but they're not in the cash shop for some reason anymore), shield scrolls (white scrolls) are 2.2k. I guess I can't complain about those prices after hearing about MSEA ones. :x

9. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i'd use supers to get the equips to legendary, then use the other ones and see if you get lucky, or just go pure on supers.

10. Default Re: Super or Enlightening Miracle Cubes?

They're all 3L Legendary so it's not an issue.

11. Default Re: Super or Enlightening Miracle Cubes?

How do you know what days the sales are? :c

Personally, I would use enlightening cubes once legendary.
    But Carlos banned me from using cubes so I won't be doing anything these sales ;__;

12. Default Re: Super or Enlightening Miracle Cubes?

Here you go. I don't know what happened there but it seems like people played with the link and were able to see what was coming next.

13. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

I'd use enlightening cubes since they supposedly have a better chance for getting primary potentials on secondary lines. You might get lucky and get 24% luk. The price difference isn't that big.

14. Default Re: Super or Enlightening Miracle Cubes?

Those don't give the dates. I posted in that thread after seeing those links, lol.

I suggested that people play with the URL. I totally forgot I thought about it or I would have done it myself :c

15. Default Re: Super or Enlightening Miracle Cubes?

Oh, oops. I think the one above the one I linked you had the dates and I'm actually not too sure on whether Enlightening would pay off more but I've never seen much of a difference with it so meh.

16. Default Re: Super or Enlightening Miracle Cubes?

After bombing 150k nx on enlighten cubes on equips I don't bother with the crap ever again. It only took me a measly 2-3 pack of super cubes just to get 21% stat legendary and none of those enlighten cubes even reached that far for me in all those cubes. My usual opinion still applies, enlighten for weapons, supers for equips and accessories. Whats important is knowing how far you aiming, the best stats probably come easier on enlighten cubes, but midway it loses as I keep getting rare (useless) potentials.

17. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

LOL WOW.

3 cubes made my overall epic -> legendary
    4 cubes gloves epic -> unique
    2 cubes hat epic -> unique

Last 2 cubes did nothing.
    @Mazz; I love you

18. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Woops. Posted this in the wrong thread. I was reading the Miracle time thread then went into here by mistake. Then apparently lagged out of SP and double-posted.

Oh well.

19. Default Re: Super or Enlightening Miracle Cubes?

FTR: 10 Enlightening cubes ~= 13 Super cubes. If you're doing mass/diverse-cubing then the latter might just be better.

Hadriel

20. Default Re: Super or Enlightening Miracle Cubes?

Same here, the improved odds on Enlightenment cubes are not gonna help normal cubing needs - the only time I'd recommend them is if you're gonna cube until you get 2 useful primaries. (which you shouldn't do, lol)

Of the ones I tried, 10% had multiple primary lines - which, when it's already about a 1 in 20 chance of getting a useful primary line, means like 1 in 4000 equips would get 2 useful ones.

On a weapon it might be ok since they have more good primaries but I'd still lean towards the super cubes.

There was a rumor that enlightening cubes don't give certain crappy potentials but as far as I could tell supers don't either, it's really the Legendary tier that hasn't got as many crappy potentials.