1. Default What are all the ways to acquire a Dragon Tail Thanatos?

Besides from the Marvel Machine? I'm sorry it's such a dumb question, but I can't seem to find a site that lists specifics about Empress drops. I know Cygnus apparently drops the Thanatos, but does any other mob she summons drop recipes? Or is it not craftable? Thank you in advance ;

2. Default Re: What are all the ways to acquire a Dragon Tail Thanatos?

As far as I know, Cygnus drops the weapon and the recipe but I'm not sure if the latter does drop from her yet. It should though.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: What are all the ways to acquire a Dragon Tail Thanatos?

I've never seen her drop any Empress recipe other than the cape recipes.
    Pretty sure the only way to get said weapon, asides from Marvel, is killing Empress and hoping it drops.

4. Default Re: What are all the ways to acquire a Dragon Tail Thanatos?

Alright, thank you! Seems it must be a real pain to defeat her, I haven't tried going yet. But mage capes and shining rods are incredibly expensive in the FM. xP

5. Default Re: What are all the ways to acquire a Dragon Tail Thanatos?

Oh yeah, mage capes are definitely expensive. I'm a bit surprised that weapon recipes don't drop at all but it's got to be true if people who go to Cygnus regularly have never seen one.

6. Default Re: What are all the ways to acquire a Dragon Tail Thanatos?

They're both around the same price in my server (1 billion at least) so it must be so. Very disheartening, I won't be able to complete my set for a long time. orz