Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: 1.2.466 - Thunder Breaker (2)

http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=47363

2. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: 1.2.466 - Thunder Breaker (2)

Someone explain me why a dagger has 10 more att than the pole arm? And damn if just the pa would be normal with more stats like the spear. Normal 6 is enough to hit the max speed with aran skills...

In nutshell: PA is "weak" compared to the other weapons :(

3. Default Re: 1.2.466 - Thunder Breaker (2)

Because it is fast (5). I guess Nexon believes it even needs to be fast(5) so DrK's and Arans can reach the cap.

In any case those 10 w att mean nothing when you can use only-god-knows how many scrolls+ potential1+ potential2+ that random stat crap they just added. Damn, they need to do something with the upgrading system, there's so many stuff and stats can go so far away from the base stats of an item thats ridiculous.

4. Default Re: 1.2.466 - Thunder Breaker (2)

Wow that's pretty nice, thanks.

5. Neutron Bi Male
    IGN: Aversa
    Server: Fleta
    Level: ---
    Job: I Break Wind
    Guild: Noxus
    Alliance: SWAG(filler name)
    canada

This new training area for 180+ seems pretty bad.
    Is there something I'm overlooking?
    Lol.

6. Electron Straight Male

IGN: Aslal
    Server: Nova
    Level: 175
    Job: Blade Master
    Guild: TheInception
    Alliance: Zero
    canada

Am I missing something, or is there no level 150 glove?
    If someone could provide me a link to one, I would really appreciate it.

7. Default Re: 1.2.466 - Thunder Breaker (2)

There isn't, it's a Four-Item Set that presumably doesn't wish to interfere with Dojo Gloves. Top, Bottom, Hat, Weapon, that's all folks.

8. Default Re: 1.2.466 - Thunder Breaker (2)

That's what I'm saying! Nexon needs to watch that "power creep" video and introduce some incomparables. Feels like every month there's all this pressure to ditch our old stuff. And then we can't even trade our old stuff because it requires scissors, or can't be traded after being equipped, which means we either pay to trade our own gear, or we let it rot forever.

Business as usual.

And to top it off, the new gear isn't even attractive (to me). Just another blue and yellow set with busy line designs running throughout. But I guess they figure, "hey, if we make our equipment pretty horrible looking, people will pay to anvil it." Business as usual.

9. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: oLettuce
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Pilllllllllllllow
    Alliance: F21

can anyone confirm if the new 150 set is superior or not? hope it isnt lmao

10. Electron Straight Male

IGN: Aslal
    Server: Nova
    Level: 175
    Job: Blade Master
    Guild: TheInception
    Alliance: Zero
    canada

Right, forgot about Dojo Gloves. I was also talking about Tyrant equips, which is only belt, shoes, and cape.

11. Default Re: 1.2.466 - Thunder Breaker (2)

Im a little dissapointed in the new 150 set. 20% free PDR isnt much in the grand scale of things, and post-unlimited PDR will find less use in 20%, due to the new calculations. Also, due to having less slots, you are less apt to get 20+ w atk on your armor pieces with chaos, like we currently see with top-tier empress gear. The static stats are not much higher than empress gear as well, and they give the same W. atk.

The weapons however aren't too bad, sporting at least 20+ more w atk than their empress equivalent.

Currently, the set bonus and few extra stats this set gives doesn't seem to give any incentive to top-tier empress gear owners to switch over. Though, I can easily see anyone that doesnt sport an entire empress set for the bonus switching to this quickly.

Seems a little underwhelming to me. Maybe they will make them superior, or add more pieces. time will tell though, and im especially interested in those weapons.

edit; Nevermind, just noticed that the set contains Top/Bottom and not overall. this definitely makes it better.

edit2; Also, the sets had their set bonuses updated-

The Root Abyss set effects have been changed. You now gain:

2Set -20 of your main and sub stat as well as 1000 HP and MP
    3Set -10% HP and MP and 20 attack/magic attack
    4Set -20 attack/magic attack and 40% boss damage

12. Default Re: 1.2.466 - Thunder Breaker (2)

That becomes a tempting set effect... and wins Empress in the long run because of more equipment that can provide %.

Hadriel