1. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: WaxMuseum
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 200
    Job: Captain
    Guild: UniquePwns
    Alliance: Miracle
    australia

Default Re: 1.2.466 - Thunder Breaker (2)

One of the additional options adds an extra 10 attack

2. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Yes.

3. Default Re: 1.2.466 - Thunder Breaker (2)

Looks like I'm equipping the Empress set forever because I'm too cheap for anvils.

4. Default Re: 1.2.466 - Thunder Breaker (2)

Took a look at the delays, and the only attack that was changed was Typhoon's chain delay, going from 480ms to 540ms. So unless they've added a spam delay to Thunder and Ascend, it's still just as adequately powered as it was last patch.

5. Default Re: 1.2.466 - Thunder Breaker (2)

The 150 set is intelligently missing slots that are taken up by Tyrant equips AND it has a top and bottom instead of an overall? Good job Nexon, I'm legitimately impressed with what you've done for the first time in a while.

6. Default Re: 1.2.466 - Thunder Breaker (2)

I've said it before in the patch notification thread, and I'll say it again.

datspear.jpg

EDIT: Also, did anyone else notice that Cygnus in the mob data? Methinks she's gonna be a boss for job advancement... but I wonder where the storyline will lead you into in order for your needing to fight her...?

7. Default Re: 1.2.466 - Thunder Breaker (2)

The new KOC creation and tutorial.

Honestly, if they do the same for Explorers, Evans and Aran, I hope they let us choose our looks more. I feel even more restricted when I make a character.

8. Default Re: 1.2.466 - Thunder Breaker (2)

Is it a weather effect from the Cash Shop that gives 80 ATT for 30 min. that I saw?

Sigh...

9. Default Re: 1.2.466 - Thunder Breaker (2)

If anyone's wondering what they did to the animation of Cygnus Knight, they just made the light flare from the sphere in the second half of the animation extend farther (especially the upper left rays).

Hadriel

10. Default Re: 1.2.466 - Thunder Breaker (2)

No such thing as cheap in MapleStory, you either blow money or you don't. Simple as that.

11. Default Re: 1.2.466 - Thunder Breaker (2)

That is because she is a nightmare of the real Empress Cygnus.

The first two maps are accessible when you are Lv. 100 since the quests start at 100.

12. Default Re: 1.2.466 - Thunder Breaker (2)

That artwork looks absolutely lovely, I have to say.

13. Default Re: 1.2.466 - Thunder Breaker (2)

I have to agree that if there's anything left this game can intrigue me with, it's the insanely good artwork. I'm a sucker for amazing sprites and hand drawn textures. I wish it wasn't the only thing that has been improving lately.

14. Default Re: 1.2.466 - Thunder Breaker (2)

So am I, but add music to that list. Hmm...but come to think of it how would Cygnus dream of something so alike to that of Dark Cygnus when she only knows the story? This seems like something curious.

15. Default Re: 1.2.466 - Thunder Breaker (2)

Ah yes, I forgot about the music. Nexon should release an OST. It's basically the only thing left they can do to get my money.

Release an OST with a key where you can get downloads for future additions. I think they could make a good buck off of it. But they can leave the Leafre music out, I hate that music so much.

16. Default Re: 1.2.466 - Thunder Breaker (2)

You know what, I like that idea more than anything they've come up with so far sans Phantom. Even though there's free ways to get that music I'd happily pay them for a published OST and say screw you to all of their other cash-grabbing methods.

17. Default Re: 1.2.466 - Thunder Breaker (2)

I honestly haven't downloaded them all myself because it's such a hassle to download every individual song.

For example, I was recently looking for all the Pokemon Battle Themes. Some others had asked for this. The response was to go on Youtube and rip every single one individually. What? What a colossal waste of time. Instead, I just downloaded every OST and took the ones I wanted and deleted the rest, or just separated the Battle themes out.

That's how I feel about OSTs a lot. Sure, every song is individually on Youtube, but it's far too time consuming to take every single one individually, so I don't do it. At most I find a couple I want if I can't get an entire OST. That's how I feel for MS's OST. I would love the entire thing, but there's no way I'm grabbing every song individually, too much of a time waster. So unless someone makes a compilation or Nexon gets smart to such an idea, I'll just live without. Plenty of other music anyway.

18. Default Re: 1.2.466 - Thunder Breaker (2)

That's why I'd rather pay them to have all of it too. Besides this, I do like paying for things that I like and Maple's music is something that I definitely enjoy a lot so it'd be such a nice thing to buy rather than those other absurd things I don't need.

19. Default Re: 1.2.466 - Thunder Breaker (2)

Damn, son. Cygnus Knights get their own (improved) quest line? And dat last map with Shinsoo... Coupled with their new gameplay mechanics, Nexon sure knows how to make me want to play a Thunder Breaker.

20. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i wish we had more cygnus/dark cygnus artwork, her design has always amazed me. that new content looks pretty cool on top