1. Default Monster spawn rates increase Maple Tip

[Maple Tip] Monster spawn rates increase proportionately to the number of people within the same map.

Is this true? I've only ever heard about this in JMS. I've seen several people try to take advantage of this in JMS and on JMS blogs, but I don't ever remember hearing anything about this during my times in GMS.

JMS players also use this for drop rates.

2. Default Re: Monster spawn rates increase Maple Tip

It's true, but I don't know to what extent, exactly. I remember KS wars at Hoodoos/Voodoos, though only 4 would normally spawn, with like 6 people, there were 5. Some people use this to boost spawn at LHC and stuff as well, but I dunno how well that works.

I don't think it works for drop rate, however.

3. Default Re: Monster spawn rates increase Maple Tip

For LHC castle golems map, once you get the 4th member in map, you start getting 5 spawns instead of 4. and the 5th or 6th person gets the 6th kicking in. From there, adding anymore people would increase spawning rates and not the numbers. I used to have at least 8 ppl in map every time I trained long months ago during early LHC days.

4. Default Re: Monster spawn rates increase Maple Tip

At LHC there's definitely an effect. As above, 4 spawned at a time is the base rate for 1-2 people, at Castle Golems you'll get a 5th spawn with 3, and one more per person up to 8 spawning at once when a full party (or more) is present.

5. Default Re: Monster spawn rates increase Maple Tip

I see. Thanks for the quick answers, guys.