Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default North Korea Says Nuke Tests Target US

http://news.yahoo.com/north-korea-sa...opstories.html

Also, has anyone seen the North Korean prison camps? I was shocked at how bizarre and crazy it is:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...926,b=facebook

2. Default Re: North Korea Says Nuke Tests Target US

The fact that China is even against this means that if N.K doesn't back down, they're f'ucked.

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: North Korea Says Nuke Tests Target US

I feel sorry for the North Korean people. Their government and military are just insane and violent and the citizens are the ones that have to suffer.

4. Default Re: North Korea Says Nuke Tests Target US

F'uck bro

5. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

Do they think they can defeat all of the other nations?

It's crazy how people in North Korea can still resist it.

6. Default Re: North Korea Says Nuke Tests Target US

I don't get it. If their leader is so bad, why don't they just elect a different one.

7. Default Re: North Korea Says Nuke Tests Target US

Yeah, not threatened by this at all, I would love for them to try

8. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

this thread needs more laughs.

9. Default Re: North Korea Says Nuke Tests Target US

I REALLY hope you're kidding. It's a dictatorship, essentially. Anybody calling for a vote gets a bullet in the brain.

10. Default Re: North Korea Says Nuke Tests Target US

11. Default Re: North Korea Says Nuke Tests Target US

N.Korea: If we get the resources to cause trouble, we will cause trouble.
    US: Well then I guess we'd better put sanctions on you.
    N.Korea: WAAAAAAAA! OPPRESSION! WE WILL BOMB YOU! WAAAAAAAAAAAA!

12. Default Re: North Korea Says Nuke Tests Target US

I really don't get whats the big fuss, Russia had thousands of bombs and so did the States yet they never used one because unlike hollywood writers they know that after you launch one you get back two or more and even if they made enough to wipe the whole country the other side would have enough time to do the same, so unless N.Korea wants to be one giant crater just to get a chance to kill a couple million people I doubt they'll use it ever.

13. Default Re: North Korea Says Nuke Tests Target US

I don't know. North Korean leadership has never been one for smarts.

14. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: EastTimor
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 201
    Job: All of them
    Guild: Faith
    Alliance: Solace
    Farm: Travel
    canada

They're probably just saying it's for the USA to keep the citizens of N.Korea happy. After a few decades of doing nothing, widespread famine, limited information reaching the masses from China, and (albeit unconfirmed) unrest in some tiny villages, the leader is probably just trying to save face a bit...not that he really needs to since most of the DPRK population follow the Kim family like a cult. Gotta love the power of propaganda. I think when North Korea finally does open up/fall (because one or the other will surely happen eventually) we will see just how brilliant their government is at propaganda. The only other government I would say that realized this would be the Nazi's (Goebbels (who should go down as one of the most hated men in modern history) was a genius at this). Because we all know the second the DPRK actually does do something aimed towards the US things will end badly for them. They may have a sizable army but so does the USA (which is better equipped and better experienced than their Korean counterparts). And typically in those rare cases that the USA has been attacked on home soil they retaliated and went all out crazy until they ruined the people who attacked them (eg. Pearl Harbour, and to some extent 9/11 since Islamist militia and al-qaeda are still around)

15. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

@Rain;
    They wouldn't try. We're still at war with them. The minute they drop anything...the UN will destroy them. They aren't THAT stupid.

16. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: EastTimor
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 201
    Job: All of them
    Guild: Faith
    Alliance: Solace
    Farm: Travel
    canada

ik. plus the last thing anyone needs is a 2nd korean war

17. Default Re: North Korea Says Nuke Tests Target US

Not to mention this isn't the mid 90's anymore either. We have the Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System, THAD and other anti-ballistic missiles. There's no way the nuke would ever get anywhere close to US soil before it's discovered and taken down. There's tracking all around, they can't just launch it and expect the US to twiddle their thumbs as it hits. These bombs are fast, but not fast enough that they'll be hitting anywhere before anything can be done about them.

18. Default Re: North Korea Says Nuke Tests Target US

NO, DONT YOU KNOW, THATS A CONSPIRACY AND OBAMA IS TAKING OUR GUNS AWAY AND WE'LL BE HELPLESS, SHEEP

Seriously though I've gone blue in the face saying this, thank you for being educated, my patience appreciates it

19. Default Re: North Korea Says Nuke Tests Target US

Don't you see guys? This is a mere distraction! Their REAL battle plan is outlined EXACTLY like the remake of the movie Red Dawn!