Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey, hey, hey!

1. Default Hey, hey, hey!

Hey all! I'm Alex. But there's so many people called Alex in the world, sometimes I just go by Ryo.

I've been playing GMS since around(?) winter of 2005 in the world BERA.
    (Those were dark, embarrassing days, though. We don't talk about that. We don't talk about strength mage.)
    I quit at some point in 2006? Then returned to Bera when Cygnus Knight came out.
    Quit again, but returned shortly in late 2010, then again in mid 2012.]
    My current main server is ZENITH.

I like to draw. (Perhaps I'll post sometime in the arts section of the forum.)
    I like Xiaolin Showdown. I like Homestuck and Problem Sleuth. I like Digimon.

It would be cool to make friends here and more friends in the GAZED alliance.

2. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Default Re: Hey, hey, hey!

Welcome to Southperry, Ryo!

Please explain to me your understanding of Homestuck.

3. Default Re: Hey, hey, hey!

Hi, Pleaki. I, too, used to be in Bera, starting from late, 2005 and eventually migrated to Zenith, though I haven't played GMS seriously since 2008. Nice to meet you.

Also, STR Mages were awesome. I remember when I first joined Keyaki, JMS, I saw a STR Bishop running around with a certain polearm. That guy was my hero. I don't know what happened to that person, though.

4. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Stop faking!
    We all know it's just an extra account for another chinchillin' chair!
    /joke

welcome!

5. Default Re: Hey, hey, hey!

Damn. You're onto me.

6. Default Re: Hey, hey, hey!

@Jon- Thanks! I'm not sure exactly what you mean by my "understanding of Homestuck"
    I'm not one of those skip to act 5, only read for trolls and shipping types if that's what you may have been worried about.
    (Gosh, that reminds me of a girl at a con who asked what all the trolls were from and after explaining it to her she exclaimed, "GREAT! NOW I CAN DRAW FANART!" and I felt second hand embarrassment over that.)
    Or do you mean my understanding of the entire plot? Because that's a bit bizarre and lengthy to explain here. (I feel like I'm either misinterpreting this question or thinking about it too hard.)

@Link- Oh, I wonder if I ever saw you back then? I was constantly at LPQ for some time. I never made it far on that strength mage because it was really weak and I didn't know what I was doing. I'm impressed that anyone would be running around as a strength mage. It was pretty difficult for me to deal with and I always looked at it as a noob's mistake.

@Chew- I promise I'm not a double account for anyone. That's really just a coincidence. 0_0 Lmao. Thank's for the welcome.

7. Default Re: Hey, hey, hey!

I don't hear anyone talk about Xiaolin Showdown anymore. What did you think of the ending?

8. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Welcome to Southperry, the land of chinchillas, pineapples, and opossums.

9. Default Re: Hey, hey, hey!

- Goes to youtube finding a new song.
    - Goes on southperry while waiting for my download to finish.
    - Music I downloaded started to play.
    - Goes in thread and looks at OP's picture.

BANGARANG!
    At the EXACT same moment.

Anyway, welcome to SP.

10. Default Re: Hey, hey, hey!

@Malthe- Thanks!

@MetaSeraphim- Oh, it's one of my favorite things and I'm pretty excited about Xiaolin Chronicles starting this year.
    I actually really enjoyed the ending. I thought it was appropriate and not too abrupt. (Even though all their enemies standing outside the temple was a little cheesy.) Omi being happy for Raimundo rather than angry with him showed how much he really developed and grew since the beginning. Omi and Raimundo's relationship throughout the series was actually one of my favorite parts about the show. :D

edit:

@Corn- Lmfao thank you!

@Death- Oh man, talk about a coincidence. Pffff. Thank you!

11. Default Re: Hey, hey, hey!

Jinkies! I had no idea they were planning on reviving the series. Wow.

12. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Welcome to Southperry and I hope you enjoy your stay!

13. Default Re: Hey, hey, hey!

Yeah, it was announced quietly maybe half a year ago? A lot of people are upset with it because they're doing it in Canada so a lot of the voice actors are different. The style is more simplified too. But I'm crossing my fingers that it will still be a good continuation.

14. Default Re: Hey, hey, hey!

sigh...I was like, hey, cool, he plays Ber...lol, NOPE! Loser....

Just kidding.

I remember Xaolin. That show was awesome.

Anyways, welcome.

15. Default Re: Hey, hey, hey!

Yeah, after reading up on it a bit I have no idea how to feel about it. Guess I'll watch it when it comes out and find out.

16. Default Re: Hey, hey, hey!

BTW, speaking of Xiaolin, anybody know where to watch it?

17. Default Re: Hey, hey, hey!

Hi Alex! Welcome to Southperry :)

I played in Bera around that time myself, good times.

18. Default Re: Hey, hey, hey!

Made a correction.

19. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

I like you! Welcome!

And I agree, those kinds of Homestuck fans make us look bad. :( My blood boils whenever I hear of anyone skipping the first four acts just to get to the trolls. They're not what the entire story's about...
    Last edited by MariettaRC; 2013-01-24 at 08:43 PM.