Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Nexon All-Stars Announcement Trailer!

Why make two special classes for this lame little app though?

2. Default Re: Nexon All-Stars Announcement Trailer!

I secretly want this.

3. Default Re: Nexon All-Stars Announcement Trailer!

This looks horrible though. ._. The screen shake didn't help it look any better either.

4. Default Re: Nexon All-Stars Announcement Trailer!

There is quite a potential there, going through the Heliseum quests, this can happen
    Spoiler

5. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Nexon All-Stars Announcement Trailer!

I like Ilia's design, i must admit.

More on topic: Game looks terrible.

6. Default Re: Nexon All-Stars Announcement Trailer!

Him as an undead Warrior? EPIC!, but we have Demon Avenger for that :S...

7. Default Re: Nexon All-Stars Announcement Trailer!

Oh, snap. It makes so much sense though! All three childhood friends becoming powerful knights of Nova, and each with a dress-up system.

TAKEALLMYMONEY.JPG

8. Default Re: Nexon All-Stars Announcement Trailer!

Makes you want to add camera shakes and intense lighting effects to a guy eating a bowl of cereal.
    But yeah, looks very gimmicky. a 3d version would be nice or at least add more then 2 frame animation.

9. Neon Atom
    IGN: Ibeatkids
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 170
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Reborn
    Alliance: Leafre

Default Re: Nexon All-Stars Announcement Trailer!

Andddddddddddddd new promo trailer is out. Seems like nexon is hyping this game up alot.

10. Default Re: Nexon All-Stars Announcement Trailer!

To be honest I'm honestly thinking this might be a MOBA style game mixed with some DoTA elements.

Points backing this up.
    * The name appears to be a reference to Defense of The Ancient's (DoTA) original name, DoTA Allstars.
    * The trailer shows 4 usable skills, this is similar to the style DoTA style games use. These also appear to have cooldowns associated with them, another thing DoTA style games must use to keep the game balanced.
    * * Adding to this the 4th skill is not seen usable until level 6 in this video, in DoTA style games the 4th spell is usually the "ultimate" skill of a character and is usually obtained at level 6.
    * The giant rock monsters might be the turrets defending the main base. Typically towers need to be destroyed in order to advance into an enemies base.

And just for fun I'm going to point out a few things in the video.

* At 0:32 the character seems to be accumulating gold and EXP from some sort of source.
    * An item shop at 0:36. Items appear to give stats and cost gold.
    * 0:48 - Appears to be a character shop detailing the characters skills and stats. You would probably use this to unlock characters to use via ingame currency or paid currency.

So yes this appears to be a 2d DoTA style MOBA. It'll be interesting to see how a genre usually catered toward 3d will work in 2d.