1. Default Just a reminder of what you are supporting if/when you buy Mesos.

Discuss.

2. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: XJunkun
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Jabaited
    Alliance: You
    California

Default Re: Just a reminder of what you are supporting if/when you buy Mesos.

Oh dear

3. Default Re: Just a reminder of what you are supporting if/when you buy Mesos.

Is this the same video from like 5 years ago?

They're farming mesos in nath and perion, lol.

4. Default Re: Just a reminder of what you are supporting if/when you buy Mesos.

Yeah it is lol. I just remembered it.

5. Default Re: Just a reminder of what you are supporting if/when you buy Mesos.

They would just move to another game.

Imagine if all those screens turned to main screen simultaneously saying the account got banned. Epic.

6. Default Re: Just a reminder of what you are supporting if/when you buy Mesos.

In JMS, those hackers are active a good portion of the time, if not always. If you bother them, use an anti-botting tool on them, or anything like that, they'll defame you and cuss at you in Chinese.

7. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i feel like playing jms, free negative fame

8. Default Re: Just a reminder of what you are supporting if/when you buy Mesos.

We need that overused, "Some intern spilled coffee all over the power cables" up in there.

9. Default Re: Just a reminder of what you are supporting if/when you buy Mesos.

For some reason, that made me laugh.

Hacking chinese meso farmers cussing in chinese at legit japanese players on a japanese game.

Epic.

10. Default Re: Just a reminder of what you are supporting if/when you buy Mesos.

So...

Either I can help one of the richest and greediest gaming conglomerates become even richer... Or I can help feed needed chinese families...

Spoiler

11. Default Re: Just a reminder of what you are supporting if/when you buy Mesos.

^ I agree with that lol.

12. Default Re: Just a reminder of what you are supporting if/when you buy Mesos.

Honestly, I hate to also agree, but if it weren't for Chinese hackers, we wouldn't be able to have such ease of access to mastery books. As awfully rare as most of them are as it is and as awful as the success rates for them are, we should be grateful to have Chinese hackers getting those Mystery Mastery Books for us. Think of what it would be like without them... At least 10x worse.

13. Default Re: Just a reminder of what you are supporting if/when you buy Mesos.

Well, I just use the Tempest shop for all my mastery book needs now.

14. Default Re: Just a reminder of what you are supporting if/when you buy Mesos.

They barely see ANY of that money. At all. If you want to help people across the world, just donate.

15. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

I remembered seeing that video ages ago and it still scares me.

16. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

you buy those with meso though, not real money* if someone else buys that meso with their real money then nothing you can do

and nexon is probs aware of how bad the system is, considering we get super mastery books every otehr event

17. Default Re: Just a reminder of what you are supporting if/when you buy Mesos.

Whether it's being bought with mesos or real money is irrelevant. Both are going to the same people for the same reason. The mesos are being made on their end for the sake of selling those mesos for real life money. If you buy their botted items, you're giving them more mesos to sell for real money.

That wasn't my point, though. If those Chinese hackers weren't making profit off of the game, they'd no longer be there. Without them, the Mastery Book situation would be in a far worse condition.

18. Default Re: Just a reminder of what you are supporting if/when you buy Mesos.

Help feed "needed Chinese families" that will resort to stealing and selling all the goods on your characters across various games.

Right.

I know that Nexon isn't quite the ideal company you would want to throw your money at, but these Chinese hackers and botters aren't really the better choice either. Just trying to point out that both choices here suck.