1. Default Nexon to Release Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2012 Financial Results

More...

2. Default Nexon to Release Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2012 Financial Results

This one's gonna be interesting, seeing as this is the quarter where Tempest rolled out for most services.

3. Default Re: Nexon to Release Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2012 Financial Results

The influx of players in JMS for Kaiser was ridiculous, at least on Keyaki. I wonder if it had any influence on their profits. Nexon JP had the lowest loss in revenue of the three (Japan, Korea, and NA), so I wonder if they somehow pulled it into a profit.

They also released 3rd jobs for EverPlanet late last year too, another thing to improve profits. I'm really curious now, considering how bad it was during third.

4. Default Re: Nexon to Release Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2012 Financial Results

Last time I checked, Nexon America wasn't doing so well.

Will this be enough for them to understand they gotta get a move on?

With that, I mean: handling in-game issues better, avoid issues such as the recent wrong-banning one (customer service refused to unban many likely innocent players), improving the relationship with their customers and the community, etc.

Hell, even Europe is doing better.

We'll see how Q4 went.

5. Default Re: Nexon to Release Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2012 Financial Results

I didn't realise Nexon was doing so badly outside of China. o.o

I guess it just shows the way they have been taking things lately is making things worse. I'm curious about the new report as well, Tempest probably did help quite a lot. It is one of the better events recently, with easy ways to get a basic gear set and such.

6. Default Re: Nexon to Release Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2012 Financial Results

I want to point out that I read the "not a presentation of our revenues according to Nexon entities" part, but it's obvious that, if so little revenue comes from North America, then it likely means the whole american branch of Nexon isn't doing so well (most of their users are american).