1. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: afeuicoku
    Server: Broa
    Level: 200
    Job: Lifeguard
    Guild: Deaf
    Alliance: Tartarus

Default A Mafia Game, for the Good of Mankind.

The past few hours I took my time away from focusing on the stuff I normally focus on, and put my time into making this game. I'd like to start a Mafia game which will require many players. This Mafia will not be anything like any you've played before. It will still be a battle between the good and evil.

Hints:
    -This story of this game will be similar to that of a fantasy. Though the setting is in a world similar to our own.
    -There will be 4 major roles and everyone will possess a major role. 3 roles are good, 1 role is bad.
    -The one thing about this game is that everyone will have to use a temporary avatar which represents their role. The bad role may fake an avatar to deceive others.
    -My role as the creator of this game is already represented through my avatar.

This would work out best if ~16 players signed up, but ~12 would make the game work very well. An absolute minimum of 9 is required, or the game will be broken.

Leave a comment below if you would like to play, this would probably start sometime next week, when there are other Mafia games already being played.

Didn't realize that there was a queue, I'll wait.

2. Default A Mafia Game, for the Good of Mankind.

Can you not? It's rude.
    Besides, @MasPan is already next on the list.

3. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default Re: A Mafia Game, for the Good of Mankind.

I'll pass. besides like jed say above there is a queue for mafia games and mas wanted to do one first after jed's mafia game.

4. Neutron Straight Male

Then I'd like to kindly ask to be put last on this queue. Like I said I do not want do disrupt another mafia game. However I have strong feelings this one will be epic :x

5. Default Re: A Mafia Game, for the Good of Mankind.

@MetaSeraphim is up in the queue as well, I believe.

Also, note: you don't make such a sign up thread until it's actually ready to go.

6. Neutron Straight Male

Fine deleted...