IGN: Buddyless
    Server: Scania
    Level: 10x
    Job: Chief Bandit
    Guild: Presense
    Alliance: Presense

10 Atk Earrings, I've fallen in love

2. Default

fiel can you tell if weapons are tradeable? if is lunchbox, katana = useless 0_o

3. Default

I'm not seeing any restrictions on any of the weapons

Also, go here if you want to see raw data on the new mobs (still uploading)

4. Default

Those stars look ugly as all hell...
    The bullets...gigantic O.o
    4000 bullets per set, lv 50, 22 attack = already worthless bullets plummet in price, and slingers have a gun-gasm

Lotsa bosses with multiple forms that get WEAKER as you fight them (yay for a boss fight making sense O.o)

DrK and shadower combo may work quite well here (smokebomb, berserk, then normal training until sb cooldown). Sniping platforms may also be helpful, we shall see.

Yay for holy strong and generally mage-proof monsters, this place won't degrade into a leech-heaven (not that it would anyway, horrible exp/HP ratios)

10 attack earrings + chaos scroll = yay imbalance and even more overpowered NLs

My conclusion - thank pineappleing god we don't have this pomegranate

5. Default

Thank you Fiel.

Christmas chair in GMS plawks.

6. Default

Those Bullets and Stars and Earrings NEEEEED Tradeblock NOW!
    I mean sure those items are fine if tradeblocked (especially the stars/bullets) but un blocked?
    LA LA LA LA LA LAAAAAAME!

7. Default

Don't forget Bucs and Corsairs, they also rely on an ultra low weapon attack (same as NL's). But yeah, these 3 classes will almost get 10% more attack power with these earrings, let alone if you scroll them... :')

8. Default

pineapple it, taking a new oath, every time from now a monster with resistances to 4(+) pineappleing elements is released, i'm killing a puppy. See what your doing maple devs? think of the puppies.

And hooray for broken earrings giving more power to the strongest boss class already, becuase they needed it! L> maximum luck caps on equips like those.

9. Default

Weren't it the Japanese developers that gave us elemental staffs and wands? And now they make a whole area full of "strong/immune to"-mobs? The hell is wrong with them? Say g'bye paralyze...

10. Default

I have very mixed feelings about those 10 attack earrings x_x.

11. Default

okay guys, more information on the 10 ATK earrings:

They are forgeable
    All classes can forge them
    The forging requires you to be level 115 and have level 3 maker skill
    You will need 300M mesos, gold emerald earrings, and three other items.

I'll post information in the first post with more info.

12. かっか! Straight Male
    IGN: HARUKASAN!
    Server: 765Pro
    Level: 999
    Job: Puchi
    Guild: Puchimas!
    Alliance: iDOLM@STER
    canada

Waht!!!

I can make them off the bat?!
    TIME TO HUNT MOB THAT DROPS G EMERALD EARRINGS AND VEND THEM FOR 400M EACH!

13. Default

very low requirements considering the average player has maxed mesos. also gold emeralds are very common too..

brb buying out keyaki fm

14. Default

THiS iS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER RELEASED!!!!!!!!

Everything about this place is epic. The fact that the monsters have insane hp is a godsend to brawlers. wtp was the point of doing 150k barrage on normal monsters that only have 80k hp? Throw in some SE and its a recipe for sexiness.

15. Default

dont forget shadower assassinate ;o

16. かっか! Straight Male
    IGN: HARUKASAN!
    Server: 765Pro
    Level: 999
    Job: Puchi
    Guild: Puchimas!
    Alliance: iDOLM@STER
    canada

Oh..

Normal price for Gold emerald earrings are already in the 200M range. So yeah, its kinda expensive to make them already..

17. Default

The items are pretty much a massive meso sink, 600+m to forge the level 115 ones (and they require dragon weapons)

18. Default

werent they 120m area last night? and mts isnt any use considering min nx 221 NP ... .____.

19. Default

300m to make a earring with 10 att? OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! (so easy this days...) i can imagine alot of those earrings on JMS, since the economy there is err... you know xD