Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
  1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I personally could give a rats ass about the bosses. I want training spots. Training spots awesome and efficient enough to out class skeles and newties. Training spots along the lines of ulu city. Training spots that are mobby in some places, and more 1v1 in other places. Training spots for 12x+ all the way up to 200.

2. Default

I want fun content, GPQ is always fun to me, so is APQ, hunting the headless horseman is fun for me, hunting for badges can be an alternative to grinding, but those things arent enough, there needs to be more to do for casual players in Maplestory, grinding is great, but we need more things to do when we take a break from it.

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Yeah, that badge pomegranate is ridiculous though. I'm all for hunting stuff to get stronger equipment, but not if the hunting involves the requirements to drop once in a blue moon for one shot at an exchange that ends up being as fruitful as trying to get a PaC in henesys gach back in the day. (long ass sentence yayyy) If they made the badges drop like etc items, got rid of the meso rewards, and put more item rewards in to dilute the chances of getting raven stuff, i'd hunt those badges all day long.

4. Default

Well CWK is bound to disappoint it's been hyped up too much. But it is nice to live in hope. Nexon Japan was saying that the area was meant to be really hard and challenging. The regular mobs seem that but the boss battles seem to lack. They are the typical pin against the wall and fall asleep affair, not even worth watching.