Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Only Bishops and F/P got shafted really badly (And Paladins, lol what’s new?). I/L is ok, a few are weak to ice and lightning, still not great though. When you are a Mage/Paladin you get used to being shafted by resistances. There seems to be a trend to make new things holy immune these days. Perhaps they are trying to 'balance' the game. Being immune to poison makes sense though since they are machines.

I am very pleased with this place. I was never really interested in it for items or places to train etc. The sprites and the bg music is amazing so I got what I wanted from it. Though gameplay wise it is broken. But this is Maplestory so what can you expect?

2. Default

the Cygnus flame mage and Windbreaker are lesbians, they'll adopt a baby and 100 years later it'll become in that. lol* either that or he's the grandson of the black magician.

It must be the final boss for this area, the leader of teh BLAZE corp.

Does Anyone else thinks BigFoot is a great boss after seeing these?

3. Default

Totally sux for f/p mages. Just 1 monster weak to fire (second form boss) and lol at earnings 10att to make stronger all physics classes and ONLY 2 matt for mages so cool I knew that wont be great area. GMS Nexon is better ;d

4. Default

I think its forum based , your ign isn't coming up either, Dennis.

5. Default

It seems reasonable to assume all these great items are from those new bosses.
    Which you can only fight by paying to get into Neo Tokyo and making Nexon huge $$$.
    But really Zearring ftw?

6. Default

Hmmmm, interesting:

- Bishops get put back into their place again, no attacking here peeps!

- Some of them are strong to fire / ice too (No Blizz/Meteor)

- Paladins can't use Holy Charge (Holy Strong)

- They're also immune to poison, so bye bye F/P Poison Mist abuse too!

- NL's / MM's / BM's / CS's will most likely die in one hit from the magical attacks (without HB).

Remaining Classes:
    - Hero's
    - Dark Knight's (No Berserk - Die in 1 hit?)
    - Shadowers (No venom, same as NL's)
    - Buccaneers

And since Buccanneers have Dragon Strike (400% Range) and Hero's Rush and Brandish, I would say, Buccanneers and Hero's are gonna rule this place like no other... :o
    Last edited by Devil; 2008-12-03 at 10:11 AM.

7. Default

Excuse me all of you out there that love this place. I also thing this place LOOKS great, everything in it looks very nice (except the boring same-looking weapons) I just thing it is too overpowered. With such a high dmg's and low exp this place is good for no one.

8. かっか! Straight Male
    IGN: HARUKASAN!
    Server: 765Pro
    Level: 999
    Job: Puchi
    Guild: Puchimas!
    Alliance: iDOLM@STER
    canada

We need Map Data Fiel, where is it?

9. Default

no, quest data! :( im so lost. and I don't wanna spend 7$ on np since im inactive for school

10. Default

Take a look at all of the mob's physical/magical attack, they're quite low.

And since only SOME of them are fire/ice strong, i'm betting (depending on the map layouts/mobs) f/p and i/l archmages will be training here. Otherwise it wasn't meant to be trained at for good exp.

Only thing that got my attention was the 10 att earrings.

11. Default

Fixed the problem with the strings.

12. Default

Btw, Fiel, are there no Knuckles? :o

13. Default

WHY THE HELL IS EVERYTHING IMMUNE TO POISON DAMMIT!

*wants to Venom everything*

Oh well, SCREW IT!

Time Temple again please!

14. かっか! Straight Male
    canada

Maverick Type Beta seems to have the 2 and the 8 switched around..

Cause 820k hp for 10k exp is an extremely terrible HP/EXP ratio.

15. Default

That kid looks like an ally that you have to protect, imo. No attacking stats.

Looks like a Windraider, or whatever it is. o_o

16. Default

Not to be condescending, but it already was...

Anyway, it seems like several of the regular monsters hit about as hard as a nest golem. The rest look like they're in the "not in my lifetime" range, due to archer lolhp.

17. かっか! Straight Male
    canada

I have already said, its a mix between a Windraider and a Cygnus Flame Wizard.

18. Default

The igloo chair looks really cool and the new "bullet" looks like a pineappleing cannon shell, lol. All in all, pretty cool stuff.