1. Default Jett's Mystery Special Mastery Book

Can you get Relentless and Mighty Meteor from this now? At the beginning I bought the book, but neither was an option, so I bought Rapid Fire instead. Last week I saw someone saying Mighty Meteor was in it, but wouldn't work when they used it. So I'm wondering what the current situation is with this book, and I don't want to potentially waste 83 coins.

2. Default Re: Jett's Mystery Special Mastery Book

Patch notes say it was fixed.

3. Default Re: Jett's Mystery Special Mastery Book

Well, forgive me if I don't exactly trust the patch notes. I'd rather have conformation from someone that actually bought the book.

4. Default Re: Jett's Mystery Special Mastery Book

If Jett's special book actually does give Mighty Meteor, I think I might need to invest (seeing as Jett's standard book only gives 30s for some reason ). Can anyone actually confirm this?

5. Default Re: Jett's Mystery Special Mastery Book

Lol is the owner of Basilmarket.com asking a question on Southperry?

http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/258...annoyance.html
    ^ Either way, was answered in there.

6. Default Re: Jett's Mystery Special Mastery Book

Sooo... the special mastery book for Jett still seems to be glitched, spite the bug extermination reporting it as fixed? Never can tell with Nexon.

Oh well. I'm gonna try to get myself a book before the event ends in hopes of it getting fixed. This is currently Jett's only method of obtaining Mighty Meteor

7. Default Re: Jett's Mystery Special Mastery Book

Exactly why I didn't just buy the book I wouldn't mind Mighty Meteor if I can't get Relentless, but I'm not going to buy even that if it's not working. I don't trust them to actually fix it.

8. Default Re: Jett's Mystery Special Mastery Book

Well. You've got nothing to lose, right?

EDIT: Well, I can confirm that Mighty Meteor 20 is indeed a choice in the special mastery book (although... It just reads simply '[Mastery Book] Mighty Meteor 20'... I hope that lack of 'special' just a typo). And, as Mr Basil said, it's glitched just as Kaiser's and Luminous' were. Here's to hoping it gets fixed ._.
    Last edited by Zerard; 2013-01-23 at 05:46 PM.