1. Default Do lucky day scrolls effect chaos scrolls or clean slates?

Hello everyone, I know that diligence doesn't effect chaoses or clean slates but I was wondering if lucky day scrolls were any different.

2. Default Re: Do lucky day scrolls effect chaos scrolls or clean slates?

It probably works on anything that uses up a slot. You can only use lucky day if the item has slots left I believe.

3. Default Re: Do lucky day scrolls effect chaos scrolls or clean slates?

Lucky day scroll should work on any scroll apart from potential and enhancement scroll as the tooltip says.
    Also if you havent used one yet, its simply just like shielding ward, you apply it to an item and it works 100%, the next scroll you use will have 10% chance increase if its not pot/aee/ee scroll.

4. Default Re: Do lucky day scrolls effect chaos scrolls or clean slates?

Thanks everyone. So based on your responses it should work on chaoses but I'm getting two different answers for clean slates. Say I have 1 slot remaining but I failed one before that, I can use the lucky day scroll but will it effect the clean slate?

5. Default Re: Do lucky day scrolls effect chaos scrolls or clean slates?

Works fine in eMS. If it doesnt in gms, then it should just keep your lucky day tag on the item.
    Last edited by Even; 2013-01-22 at 09:35 PM. Reason: fixed typo

6. Default Re: Do lucky day scrolls effect chaos scrolls or clean slates?

I tried using a clean slate scroll while the Lucky Day Scroll effect was in place and the scroll took away my effect. Not sure whether it increased the chance by 10% because the scroll failed and it was a 10% CSS. Could mean anything though.

7. Default Re: Do lucky day scrolls effect chaos scrolls or clean slates?

you used up your "lucky chance" when the CSS failed. Whether it does or doesn't work, the lucky effect will disappear after the next scroll use.

8. Default Re: Do lucky day scrolls effect chaos scrolls or clean slates?

The lucky day effect being consumed was what he observed, but it's too bad we can't automatically assume that the effect boosts the success rate of clean slate scrolls based on this info.

9. Default Re: Do lucky day scrolls effect chaos scrolls or clean slates?

1. Put a lucky day scroll on an equip
    2. Use a potential scroll (we know these do not work)

A. If it consumes the lucky day effect, then we do not know for sure if clean slates are affected
    B. If it does not consume the lucky day effect, then we know clean slates are affected

10. Default Re: Do lucky day scrolls effect chaos scrolls or clean slates?

You forgot the part where the equip booms because the lucky day didn't affect the potential scroll, so it failed.

From my experience, they don't really do much for clean slates. Then again, my luck is terrible for them. Takes me 20+ 10% slates to get a slot back in many cases.