Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.467 - Cygnus Revamp

You tell me, why would Nexon be that stupid to revamp 2/5 classes and leave the rest obsolete? And don't give us that "knowing Nexon" bs, they're not that stupid.
    Also, Nexon promised us nothing about more instructors.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.467 - Cygnus Revamp

I took it as "Feb. 5th, 2013", but thats just me.

EDIT: Really interested to see Mikhail's fate after the DW revamp patch hits. Would be really confusing to keep them both.

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.467 - Cygnus Revamp

Well, he's not really a KoC, is he? (To my understanding, a KoC is a random dude who gets trained as a knight, with Mikhail is more of a Hero, someone who's destined fight and junk.) So, I imagine they'll just leave him alone, and make sure Dawn Warrior's and his skills aren't too similar.

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.467 - Cygnus Revamp

its 5th feb.. (idk if its true tho)

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.467 - Cygnus Revamp

His incredibly vague post may have been referring to "February 5th."

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.467 - Cygnus Revamp

Now, I wonder what they will do with Night Walkers.

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.467 - Cygnus Revamp

Mikhail and the other Cygnus instructors are the Chief Knights (or something to that effect), so technically they are Knights of Cygnus (I believe Mikhail is listed as a Knight of Cygnus on the character creation screen). I doubt they'll change Mikhail that much (if they do so at all).

That said, I think this new Striker/Thunder Breaker looks like a lot of fun. I hope they make the other four Knights at least as equally interesting as this.

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.467 - Cygnus Revamp

so pretty much confirmed level 200 cygnus knights. And this looks to be what buccaneers should have been :( Linking skills together for more damage and not a singly laser beyond what buccaneers have. I'm not impressed, but well done considering that I have both of these characters on my account :D Now if only I could freely transfer my buccaneer's knuckle or his old reverse knuckle...

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.467 - Cygnus Revamp

God of the Sea indeed. Fitting name for the Hyper skill.

Hadriel

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.467 - Cygnus Revamp

Looks impressive. I'm waiting for the night walker though. Considering nexon have failed to do anything good for NL since 4th job came out I have some small hope NW will given the effort put into the new TB.

11. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: KMST 1.2.467 - Cygnus Revamp

Woops. I blame cultural differences, we read dates here as 5/2/13 rather than 2/5/13.

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.467 - Cygnus Revamp

He's a Captain Knight. The Captain Knight of Light.

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.467 - Cygnus Revamp

the only thing i dont like it how they gave it flying assaulter- water version.

14. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

From the video posted in the video thread, it looks like they have a Link Skill, anybody know what it is?

It's called Cygnus Blessing, so I think all 5 will have the same one, hopefully.

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.467 - Cygnus Revamp

I'm sure they will do a better job in the next explorer revamp.

:I

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.467 - Cygnus Revamp

After seeing this that's the one I'm most interested in too. Hopefully they will move away from the whole Lucky 7 > Triple Throw > etc skills and give them something really unique.

17. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

its probably an offspring to nexon lazyness thinking of what skills can be used to combo into others. they probably sat down and was like, why not take one from a job that already has a combo move.

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.467 - Cygnus Revamp

Oh my God that whale... That whale! Those Anchors! Hell, the buffs look nice!

I want ;-;

19. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

They need to give us a lot more character slots. +25% status resistance is a crazy boost. I can't believe I just deleted my dawn warrior and then they pull this s'hit.

20. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

No lasers, no wings and the only tornado that is there is rotated 180°. Not bad nexon, not bad. Well they only stole flash jump and Flying Assaulter but they are pretty much obligatory.