1. Electron

IGN: YorukoSama
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Australis
    Alliance: LeetArcPlz
    australia

Default Is it possible to split karma koins?

For the 90% cs discount, I made a new account and bought a 10k KarmaKoin.
    My guildies were saying that it's possible to split it in either 1k or 5k amounts.
    When I charged it on the account, the whole 10k went down into the account.

So, is it actually possible to split it, and if so, what did I do wrong?

2. Default Re: Is it possible to split karma koins?

It should be, but I've never actually done it myself.
    When you go to use a card, it will have different amounts for you to click on. Just click one of the lower amounts.

3. Default Re: Is it possible to split karma koins?

Last time I bought a card I charged $6 (5+1) of it and gave the code to my brother and he charged the other $4(1+1+1+1) of it. I believe after you enter the code it gives you a radial button to select the amount you are charging.

4. Default Re: Is it possible to split karma koins?

I'm not sure what happens but sometimes it automatically charges and sometimes it allows me to pick an amount. both karma koin. Could be where the cards are from or something, they're all from different areas lol

5. Default Re: Is it possible to split karma koins?

yes you can with karma coin cards. from a single 10k card, i charged 4k each to 2 accounts, and 2k to my 3rd account. took advantage of mules with 90% discount lol

6. Neon Atom
    IGN: Godtastik
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero / CM
    Guild: Articulate
    Alliance: Notorious

Default Re: Is it possible to split karma koins?

Can you gift the 90% discounted cash item? I've never thought of it until I've read this.

7. Default Re: Is it possible to split karma koins?

nope.

8. Electron

IGN: YorukoSama
    Level: 19x
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Australis
    Alliance: LeetArcPlz
    australia

Default Re: Is it possible to split karma koins?

That could explain it, the card I used from bought online. Maybe i'll try buying one from a store.

9. Default Re: Is it possible to split karma koins?

So I havn't actually bought a physical Karma Koin in awhile so how exactly do you do this? When you go to redeem the card the first thing it has you do is enter the code. After that is there a bunch of buttons for what value you want to take off the card? And if so what are the value increments? I ask this because I never remember being prompted an option to do this. Thanks.

10. Default Re: Is it possible to split karma koins?

Enter code > select amount (if $10 code, $1, $5 or $10) > hit charge, the specified amount is taken from the card.

I think the amounts for $25 cards are $1, $5, $10, $20, or $25, but I'm not sure exactly. I usually buy $10 ones.