Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Event Discussion] Wreck-It Ralph Mafia DISCUSSION Thread

1. Default Wreck-It Ralph Mafia DISCUSSION Thread

This is now the discussion thread. Role PMs will be sent out closer to the game start time, and the proper game thread will be made when the game begins.
    Last edited by Jedward; 2013-01-21 at 03:41 PM.

2. Default Re: Wreck-It Ralph Mafia DISCUSSION Thread

I think we should be required to use Mentioning to Vote people, so that they can get a proper idea of how many votes are against them.

So I think the format for voting should be the following, at the bottom of a post:
    [Vote]@PersonsNameHere;

3. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default Re: Wreck-It Ralph Mafia DISCUSSION Thread

You are free to use it that way, but it doesn't make much of a difference since people may withdraw their vote and leave the mention.

4. Default Re: Wreck-It Ralph Mafia DISCUSSION Thread

That's true, but I think everyone would agree that it would be better to go to extra posts/revisit posts and notice being stricken out then missing a vote on yourself because you missed a small post.

5. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Its not really that difficult to check 2 or 3 thread pages (depending on how lively the day was) to check voting, you may even find something that makes you suspicious of someone being a mafia in the process.

6. かっか! Straight Male
    IGN: HARUKASAN!
    Server: 765Pro
    Level: 999
    Job: Puchi
    Guild: Puchimas!
    Alliance: iDOLM@STER
    canada

I just realized this is my 4th Mafia game, I would never survive past day 2/3 for some reason..

7. Default Re: Wreck-It Ralph Mafia DISCUSSION Thread

When do Days/Nights End/Start?

8. Default Re: Wreck-It Ralph Mafia DISCUSSION Thread

Look at the time in each post. The usual time will be 9:00 PM PST.

When I locked the gameplay thread I was so scared I wouldn't be able to open it up again... hey, this'll be very handy.

Have a good Night One, folks!

9. Default Re: Wreck-It Ralph Mafia DISCUSSION Thread

Jesus f'uck I can't go to a dinner party without getting lynched. And yes I was sleepy and I didn't give a f'uck about who to vote because Corn was gonna just "YOU NO LYNCHED AGAIN". .-.

I agree with @Polantaris; though. We should notify when we lynch someone. Even though it didn't effectively help me since I was gone till night time.

10. Default Re: Wreck-It Ralph Mafia DISCUSSION Thread

Well... The problem is not the 'No lynch' thing but the fact that you attempted to stack votes early in the day. That is pretty scummy if you ask me. Your explanation wasn't really convincing as well.

11. Default Re: Wreck-It Ralph Mafia DISCUSSION Thread

It was both for me. That's just not a really effective strategy when the Mafia basically only needs townspeople to not act to win so you should exercise caution whenever you vote No Lynch and be prepared with a good explanation no matter which side you're on.

12. Default Re: Wreck-It Ralph Mafia DISCUSSION Thread

Ah I didn't see it, my bad. Thanks.

13. Default Re: Wreck-It Ralph Mafia DISCUSSION Thread

Scared me at first when Icouldn't reply, thought I got banned or something.

14. Default Re: Wreck-It Ralph Mafia DISCUSSION Thread

I agree with this outside of one part. The first day. It's really hard to vote someone on the first day, even after getting people talking. I can agree with a No Lynch on the first day only, afterwards there should be plenty of data to come to a logical conclusion. We got lucky this time because even if he wasn't Mafia, the whole mistake was enough to raise suspicion.

15. Default Re: Wreck-It Ralph Mafia DISCUSSION Thread

Well, the combination of No Lynch and piling votes was what got him but as you can see that didn't work out in the previous Mafia game either. I've done No Lynches before but I was townie so I didn't have to try to make myself look unsuspicious.

16. Default Re: Wreck-It Ralph Mafia DISCUSSION Thread

Pushing a lynch without much leads on day 1 seems rather pointless. Unless someone's scummy/lurky as hell it isn't worth it imho.
    Actually, lynching without much of a reason would make me suspicious, like last game's Zelkova d1.
    I haven't read the game you're playing, though... so I wouldn't know :)

17. Default Re: Wreck-It Ralph Mafia DISCUSSION Thread

He basically piled votes on me within the first page when we were doing the "Vote people to get them to talk" after having acknowledged someone being there that had already voted for me himself to get me to talk. It made no sense, and I called him out on it. He says he was just tired, and maybe that was true, but regardless of if it was or not, it got him killed.

18. Default Re: Wreck-It Ralph Mafia DISCUSSION Thread

Gonna be at school till 2:30 is if i dont respond in the thread you know why

19. Default Re: Wreck-It Ralph Mafia DISCUSSION Thread

Speaking of which, isn't it funny how MetaSeraphim has already given out his character by the first day? Though he could be lying but his attempt to stick to the character is just weird...

20. Default Re: Wreck-It Ralph Mafia DISCUSSION Thread

I would like to point out that I didn't have to go as far as to roleclaim thus proving you do not have to roleclaim to stop yourself from being lynched.

And, no, it isn't weird, I quite like to act out my roles with tons and tons of flavor.