Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: KMS Xenon most bosses solo

I still find jumping rapid-attack skills pretty sick.

Yes it appears to be Heaven's Door that allows him to ress immediately. Although... the buff icon doesn't look like the one for Heaven's Door...?

Hadriel

2. Default Re: KMS Xenon most bosses solo

ITP: Spend thousands of dollars to do boring things. I'll never get around to that concept of Maple Story.

3. Default Re: KMS Xenon most bosses solo

1) new version of blood mask
    2) Evolution World pocket item
    3) yes.
    4) passive avoidability skills allow 1hko dodging. it's new with Unlimited.

4. Default Re: KMS Xenon most bosses solo

@^: 4) is possible but if you observe carefully the point at which 999999 damage was dealt by Arky, one of his buffs vanish (no blinking effect). So what's going on?

Hadriel

5. Default Re: KMS Xenon most bosses solo

I can't even take these videos seriously anymore. This game is just a big fat joke at this point.

I have a better question: How boring is the entire game to him?

6. Default Re: KMS Xenon most bosses solo

It can't be too boring if he continues to play. Different people have different goals and personal achievements in this game. What you find boring doesn't really apply to everyone else

7. Default Re: KMS Xenon most bosses solo

Edit: whoops, didn't see the other thread.

8. Default Re: KMS Xenon most bosses solo

Well so much for balance. I thought they already decided when Kaiser and Angelic Buster came out, that three equips with weapon potential was a little OP. Though I guess GMS already pulled this card with our versions of Kaiser and Angelic Buster emblems, albeit toned down...

That's pretty neat; kind of makes up for the 90% hard cap on avoidability now with the way a majority of the bosses do %hp damage post-Unlimited.

9. Default Re: KMS Xenon most bosses solo

Well of course Xenon is so overpowered. He gets a robokitty in a spaceship that shows up and bombs the hell out of enemies!

How the pineapple is that fair?! I demand Escalade in a pretty pink battlecruiser for my Angelic Buster this instant!

10. Default Re: KMS Xenon most bosses solo

Not necessarily true. If I spent that much on this game, I'd play it out of personal obligation, regardless of how much I hated it. Otherwise it would be an even bigger waste of money than it already is.

11. Default Re: KMS Xenon most bosses solo

That sounds like more of a problem to me lol

but, you wouldn't have to worry about such a thing since you aren't going to spend this much money!

12. Default Re: KMS Xenon most bosses solo

Yep, huzzah for that!