Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Multi-Star Enhancement scrolls and Tyrant equips (or anything Superior)

Has anyone had a chance to try out Multi-Star enhancement scrolls with the new Superior gear?

I have a 4-star scroll, but I want to make sure that the correct amount of stats will be applied to reflect the 4 stars it will have.

2. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Multi-Star Enhancement scrolls and Tyrant equips (or anything Superior)

Helisium caes only give +2 per enhance or something around that. Tyrant, on the other hand, gives a tremendous amount.

3. Default Re: Multi-Star Enhancement scrolls and Tyrant equips (or anything Superior)

Depends if we willing to risk trying the multi star enhances =). I'm too scared to even try personally lol, and the chances of success are low compared to advanced enhance.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Multi-Star Enhancement scrolls and Tyrant equips (or anything Superior)

Nvm...misread...

5. Default Re: Multi-Star Enhancement scrolls and Tyrant equips (or anything Superior)

Nah, they have a formula. 1st gave me 2all, while the 2nd gave me 3all.
    It might be +x then the next gives +x+1 per enhance? I dunno. But I know there's some kind of formula.

6. Default Re: Multi-Star Enhancement scrolls and Tyrant equips (or anything Superior)

http://www.southperry.net/showthread...=1#post1046854

That sums up a lot already, but won't tell you any info on how multi start enhance works.

7. Default Re: Multi-Star Enhancement scrolls and Tyrant equips (or anything Superior)

Sorry to bump and hijack the thread, does wards protect the whole thing from breaking when you use any multi star enhancement scrolls on regular equips? Its going off topic some though, but if it works on regular stuff it should work on superior too no?
    Last edited by ultimax21; 2013-01-21 at 04:56 PM. Reason: forgot a lil extra details

8. Default Re: Multi-Star Enhancement scrolls and Tyrant equips (or anything Superior)

I'm also curious about multistar enhances
    - if it crosses a line on enhancement bonuses (eg, 147->150) with the first star) does the second one add the higher amount?
    - protection scrolls work as expected, right?

9. Default Re: Multi-Star Enhancement scrolls and Tyrant equips (or anything Superior)

Might be a good time to test that now, since we have free Two-Star Enhances being given out today, if I have some time I'll grab some and pick some weapons to use it on.

10. Default Re: Multi-Star Enhancement scrolls and Tyrant equips (or anything Superior)

Protection scrolls work normally with 2-star enhancements on regular items. Limgoon has a video of himself scrolling a Tyrant's Cape and he started with a 2-star enhancement scroll.

Quality is ass, hopefully you guys can make out the base stats and the bonuses.

11. Default Re: Multi-Star Enhancement scrolls and Tyrant equips (or anything Superior)

Anyone in GMS try this?

I might be able to get a 5-star enhancement soon and I'll be using it on a Tyrant.

12. Default Re: Multi-Star Enhancement scrolls and Tyrant equips (or anything Superior)

Well I don't think there's a reason to use these scrolls over multiple AEEs, as the success rate is horrendous.

13. Default Re: Multi-Star Enhancement scrolls and Tyrant equips (or anything Superior)

30% isn't that bad, and if it works, that's ~30k nx saved

14. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Guy on the Maple subreddit used a 5-star Enhance on his Tyrant cape and he got all the +Stat boosts as if he went one by one.

15. Default Re: Multi-Star Enhancement scrolls and Tyrant equips (or anything Superior)

Awesome! Didn't realize there was no boom rate. That means 40k nx saved if it works!

16. Default Re: Multi-Star Enhancement scrolls and Tyrant equips (or anything Superior)

Oh great! So we can now confirm that multi-star enhances do indeed add all the correct stats :>

Yes its a 30% chance, that is why I will be waiting until the Guardian Scrolls are back in the CS :D
    One of these working is essentially a minimum of 50k NX saved.

17. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: SeeMeTwice
    Job: Band of Thieves
    Guild: Perpetual ~ Nocti
    Farm: Wisteria ~ Mississippi
    Mississippi

Not to steal the thread, but are Tyrant equips tradable after Psok until equipped, or do you have to Psok every trade?

18. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

PSOK every trade.

19. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: SeeMeTwice
    Job: Band of Thieves
    Guild: Perpetual ~ Nocti
    Farm: Wisteria ~ Mississippi
    Mississippi

Okay, thanks!
    Hmm I guess it's not quite as worth it to buy a Tyrant and xfer to mules for 980 nx wards. I'll just use some Returns on my ring and top then.

20. Default Re: Multi-Star Enhancement scrolls and Tyrant equips (or anything Superior)

8,980 < 9,900 o-o