1. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Default Aran card's effects and cooldown

Well, I have one extra character slot left over and figured I'd make an Aran so as to use its card effect to give my Wild Hunter pseudo immortality with it's HP absorption effect; however, I hear mixed replies as to how the card actually works. Some people tell me that the card only works once every 60 seconds, while others tell me that the cooldown only applies to the 2x effect.

So basically I just want to know exactly how the card works.

For example, let's say I use Wild Arrow Blast and the card effect triggers on the first shot. Would the cooldown activate after:
    1) The first shot that triggered the effect or:
    2) If the second shot also managed to trigger the effect?

Also, when the cooldown is triggered, what does that imply? Would the effect be completely blocked from use until the 60 seconds are up, or does that just mean I can't get the effect to activate twice in a row until the 60 seconds are up?

2. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Default Re: Aran card's effects and cooldown

Ah, thanks! I was worried that I might have missed something when I went through that thread.

I guess the healing isn't quite as amazing as I was hoping it'd be. Not sure if I want to bother training an Aran now, but I'll hold off on that decision for right now.

Again, thank you!