1. Default Question Concerning Damage Cap for Kaisers and Lums

It seems people are telling me that they are doing over cap damage for some reason without any extra buffs or equipment. Is this a graphical glitch or really happening?

2. Default Re: Question Concerning Damage Cap for Kaisers and Lums

this can be explained. Luminous gets a buff at 200 that increases his damage cap by alot, and his ultimate at 170 also has a much higher damage cap.

Spoiler

Kaiser has one ability that can go beyond the normal damage cap.

Spoiler

so, it does in fact appear that these classes ignore the damage cap, but in reality, they just have a higher damage cap for their respective abilities.

3. Default Re: Question Concerning Damage Cap for Kaisers and Lums

I'm talking about normal attack skills, Lum's apocalypse did 1.3mil damage. Kaiser's giga wave did 1.3mil damage. None of which follows what you're trying to talk about. I own a class that has hyper attack skills too you know lol, I do do over the normal cap damage easily with that.

4. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Question Concerning Damage Cap for Kaisers and Lums

Additional potential lines can also allow you to break damage cap.

5. Default Re: Question Concerning Damage Cap for Kaisers and Lums

Read my first post again does not include potential or heroic memories buff. Also bare in mind that this stupid skill doesn't work anyways, I would cap on the dot 999,999 with skills without my weapons on but with buffs on with no change whatsoever.

6. Default Re: Question Concerning Damage Cap for Kaisers and Lums

It's the Angelic Buster debuff from Finale Ribbon, allows other classes to have a 1.2m cap on afflicted enemies, 1.3m with the hyper skill buff of it.

7. Default Re: Question Concerning Damage Cap for Kaisers and Lums

Thank you, that sums up quite a bit for me then, I entirely forgot about that skill. However, it works for non party members too, somewhat a plus.

8. Default Re: Question Concerning Damage Cap for Kaisers and Lums

Because it's a debuff on the mob itself. Not a party buff.