1. Default Questions about the upcoming protection scroll and gachapon

Will it protect my equipment if I use a miraculous chaos scroll from the tempest shop and happen to fail? And will it work with the dark scrolls from the tempest shop? Will the lucky day scroll work with the chaos and dark scroll from the tempest shop? Lastly, is it a good time to do gach runs right now?

2. Default Re: Questions about the upcoming protection scroll and gachapon

Same protect wards from cash shop. It protects from boom effect, other than that it won't save your slot, you need shield scrolls for that. Lucky day scrolls do work on equips but, I can't prove to you if it works really on improving success.

Your last question, I will be unable to answer, I'm not a gachaholic.

3. Default Re: Questions about the upcoming protection scroll and gachapon

Do you have personal experience using protection scroll with Miraculous Chaos scrolls?

4. Default Re: Questions about the upcoming protection scroll and gachapon

Used about 3ish, what do you want to know? Its 0-8 stat increase.

5. Default Re: Questions about the upcoming protection scroll and gachapon

They prevent scrolls from booming. Any scroll. There isn't really a need to speak from personal experience. If they didn't 100% work, you would know. We all would. <_<;

6. Default Re: Questions about the upcoming protection scroll and gachapon

sorry about the doubts, it just that my guildmate told me that it wouldn't work and I'm just making sure I do not blow up my lionheart cape.

7. Default Re: Questions about the upcoming protection scroll and gachapon

The only thing it won't work on is Enhancements on Tyrant/Nova/Helisium equipment and Enhancements beyond 12 Stars on normal equipment.