Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: Sandy Hook Shooting Exposed

Oh my god I don't care who you are, such a smart ass @Sardines; LOOOOOL

2. Default Re: Sandy Hook Shooting Exposed

The internet is weird.

If these pages were created prior to the event, then just renamed (especially applies to facebook), it would appear as if they had known about the event prior to it happening.

It's pretty unreasonable to think that someone was stupid enough to create a page asking for donations, prior to the shooting happening. Though that's just my opinion, I could easily be wrong.

3. Default Re: Sandy Hook Shooting Exposed

Exactly, it's just weird and stupid and the theory just crumbles apart.
    If supposedly someone's smart enough to pull that up why would they mess up in the most moronic way?
    The only thing that worries me about that video is how awful some people can be.

4. Event Coordinator Straight Female
    IGN: TaliaNCo
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 193
    Job: Arch Mage (i/l)
    Guild: Animus
    usa

Default Re: Sandy Hook Shooting Exposed

I also thinks it's unreasonable to think that many people could pull off such a hoax without telling anyone else. The whole thing is just awful.

5. Default Re: Sandy Hook Shooting Exposed

That's the way it has been and always will be so long as it continues to be possible. That kind of stuff will never get revealed until the hiding party decides that it won't be harmful to reveal it, which in some cases is probably never.

The good thing is that it's usually covered up for a very good reason. Whether it's to stop mass panic, or just simply because people will take things the wrong way to the extremes, I believe it's often better that we don't know.

I mean, for example, 9/11. People keep making that conspiracy theory that Bush actually potentially ordered/allowed the attack. Do you REALLY want to know that's true? Imagine the chaos that would ensue if that was true and had been revealed on 9/12, or even a year later, or hell, probably even now. Some things are better left untold until long after the period where people care is over. Secrets exist for a reason, and it's VERY hard work to cover up something massive like the things people make conspiracy theories about that it would be far too much effort if it wasn't insanely important that it is kept a secret.

6. Default Re: Sandy Hook Shooting Exposed

Isn't that kind of just making excuses for them, though? There aren't many things important enough in this world to sacrifice a ton of people to get, especially not a bit of oil or a gun control law. The government doesn't have to right to play with our lives like that, and if they do that regularly, they don't deserve to BE the government.

7. Default Re: Sandy Hook Shooting Exposed

I think you really overestimated the competency of our government to pull off those type of shenanigans.

8. Default Re: Sandy Hook Shooting Exposed

They do regardless of what we think. History has shown this. Look up many other controversies and you'll see a trend, if there's anything revealed about them at this point that is.

It's usually just one person or a small group with too much power/influence, not the entire government. Thinking the government can actually coordinate anything? HAH!

9. Default Re: Sandy Hook Shooting Exposed

I don't really feel like watching a full conspiracy theory video. Can someone sum it up to me please?

10. Default Re: Sandy Hook Shooting Exposed

Most of it was debunked by the 4th post, that's essentially everything it was claiming.

11. Default Re: Sandy Hook Shooting Exposed

Thanks. I'm kinda amazed that someone would make a conspiracy theory out of this. That's just tasteless.

12. Eos Scammed Me. Bi Male
    IGN: Ryninagha
    Server: Windia
    Level: 16x
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: EmoCorner
    Alliance: EmoNight

Clearly you do have an idea seeing as how you hit the nail on the head.

13. Default Re: Sandy Hook Shooting Exposed

That's the only thing I could get out of the image regardless.
    Spoiler

So edgy and cool, using pop culture references! You'll be the man everyone thinks is totally awesome on the next school field trip!
    Spoiler

14. Eos Scammed Me. Bi Male
    IGN: Ryninagha
    Level: 16x
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: EmoCorner
    Alliance: EmoNight

I guess I'll be more direct then:

15. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

I'm sorry but I don't see any reason to keep this open for any longer.