Thread: Zombie

1. Default Zombie

How long can one remain unwilling to venture from from his crypt, indifferent to the maggots feasting on the discarded remains of his meals, unaware and uncaring of the gradual loss of his humanity as time erodes the interest he once had in life and love?

How long can one watch from the shadows as life passes by, too fast and too unpredictable for his eyes to follow, too bright and too painful for his sight? How can he hope to move quickly enough to experience even a moment of life's wonder when he has long since lost the will to move?

How long can one listen from decaying ears as laughter and sorrow echo in the silence that he calls home, as infants and the elderly alike scream as they enter and depart the world that he does not feel a part of.

How long can a man remain a zombie in the world of the living?

2. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Zombie

We may never know until it really comes to life. Only thing close enough to be considered a zombie would either but a stoned guy with a hunger with cannibalism or just a cannibalistic person in general.

3. Default Re: Zombie

Undead may be a more exact name, but a zombie doesn't necessarily have to be cannibalistic.

4. Default Re: Zombie

I have been wanting to reply to this for a quite a while but only recently learned of a good solution. According to Space Dandy, all you gotta do is wait until everyone else also becomes a zombie, problem solved!

5. Default Re: Zombie

Necro much? Thanks for reminding me of how much I've grown in the past year though, I suppose. I'm a much happier, healthier person than I was at 23.

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Zombie

Good pun.