1. Default Will HomeComing event make a comeback?

I haven't logged in in about ~7-8 months, and I just read somewhere the phrase "Homecoming bottom/top" and wasn't sure what this was all about, and so I Googled and read about this event which took place a few months ago.

I could really use it (the level 80 common top+bottom) seeing how my Lv.90 common pants were scammed off of me prior to quitting, and as known, the best available top is level 40, which I was using as well (Mercedes).

I also realized that the store for this event (Inkwell) is still available (no way of getting coins, though) and this made me get my hopes up that this event will make a comeback anytime soon..? =[

Any input related to that would be appreciated.

Thanks!

2. Default Re: Will HomeComing event make a comeback?

Inkwell tends to sell the stuff from the most recent coin-related event. I'm pretty sure he was selling Justice equips before the Homecoming ones.

3. Default Re: Will HomeComing event make a comeback?

Justice equips? What are those? And are you basically saying that it will most likely return, but not in the next coin event? If so, any speculation on when?
    Unless I misunderstood you

Thanks!

4. Default Re: Will HomeComing event make a comeback?

It was a reference to how Inkwell isn't updated until he needs to be. The Homecoming event was the last one that he was used for and they just kept him as is. I wouldn't count on it though, unless something is seasonal, we don't see many repeats, at least not direct copy-and-pastes. I've been waiting for the original Virtue event to return, not to mention the Alien event. The better question might be, did KMS have a repeat?

5. Default Re: Will HomeComing event make a comeback?

Yeah I was about to edit my post because I thought he said: "I'm pretty sure HE WILL BE selling Justice equips" blabla
    As to your comment regarding kms - my thoughts exactly, I was hoping a KMSer would pass by and enlighten us, because Google yielded no results

Damn, doesn't look promising now.. =[
    That was literally my one shot of getting a 3rd tier potential top (and bottom too, basically, seeing how I don't plan on making another pair of String, I doubt I would make it)

6. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Will HomeComing event make a comeback?

KMS has not repeated the event (yet). Guess I'm clueless.

It is rather unlikely that the event will return. TBH you're better off using a lvl35/40 top anyway because it's fully tradable and with alchemy fusing it's relatively easy to get 4/6% dex or unique tier without having to spend any NX.

I have a partially scrolled Homecoming top but decided to use a lvl35 unique top that I bought for 25m because a mere 8 cubes got it to 10% dex and I can use it on all 3 of my archers without having to buy Sharing Tags.

7. Default Re: Will HomeComing event make a comeback?

Uh...
    http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/...n-2/#more-4391

8. Default Re: Will HomeComing event make a comeback?

Sigh.. so I guess there is no hope..

I was aiming for 15% minimum (if Unique) per item (my pants which are now gone were 18%DEX+HB, got them scammed while trying to sell and get some overall I had my eyes on) which you can't get with a 2nd tier item as you know D: Although I don't have the funds to cube right now, getting the NX to doso is just the technical part and I'd worry for that later.

Are there any other events involving a similar set? =[

EDIT:

WOO I LOVE YOU 8D
    Can you guys convert that October KMS time to GMS time (i'm sure you know what I mean) and say (roughly) how long until we land on this patch?

9. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Will HomeComing event make a comeback?

We're usually 4-6 months behind KMS but recently there's been a lot more customization of content making updates difficult to predict.

10. Default Re: Will HomeComing event make a comeback?

Thanks!

One thing which baffles me, though, is the the set's name.
    At first I was laughing and saying how dumb it is of Nexon to call the exact same set by another name (in the link provided it is called The Sports Meet Winning Team) but then I read and noticed how Orange Mushroom doesn't refer to it as something we have already seen before, but says this:

so my question is.. Are we sure this is the second time around in KMS? Maybe, oddly enough, this is the first time they are introduced to these items?

11. Default Re: Will HomeComing event make a comeback?

It was the second, I just wrote it assuming people didn't know about the first one :)

12. Default Re: Will HomeComing event make a comeback?

Ohh okay, so that's awesome! Thanks alot everyone ^_^

So basically IT DOES have the same name, just that Nexon NA has decided to name it differently, lol

Anyway, according to these links, it made a return exactly a year later
    doesn't that mean we'd have to wait a year as well? X: (hopefully not)