Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default The little things that rustle your jimmies

What little things in life make you mad?

I hate it when stoplights turn red right when I approch them, so I have to wait the full freaking cycle. They're conspiring against me. I know it.

2. Default Re: The little things that rustle your jimmies

When someone buys a 2 dollar item with a 100 dollar bill.

Yeah, thanks for eating most of my change and medium bills.

ESPECIALLY WHEN 5 PEOPLE IN A ROW DO IT.

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: The little things that rustle your jimmies

when the cashier doesn't have change.
    when i ask for food in KFC for me and my two brothers, and then they somehow forget a whole combo (i now always check the order before pulling away, they usually forget something)
    jimmy hair getting tangled rustles my jimmies.

4. Default Re: The little things that rustle your jimmies

@Mute; may understand this one the best.
    Waiting for one person to come down a ladderwell (think stairs but
    steeper) and another shows up at the top and starts coming down just before you get a chance to go up. This tends to happen multiple times in a row. Or you get 10+ people all coming down at once and end up waiting forever.

5. Default Re: The little things that rustle your jimmies

When I hold a door open for someone and they don't even say thank you.

6. Default Re: The little things that rustle your jimmies

Here's the best way to get revenge for that. If you and another person approach a door at the same time, just say "after you" and gesture to the door. I noticed a lot of people will open the door to step through, then end up holding it for you to go through first without even thinking about it. Fun trick to play on people ;)

7. Default Re: The little things that rustle your jimmies

It doesn't really piss me off, but just annoys and confuses me when people are driving, and they speed up excessively just to hit a red light, stop, or traffic that they can CLEARLY see long before they started to accelerate. Nice job wasting gas, assh0le. It shouldn't annoy me as much as it does.

Speaking of driving and visible traffic/stop ahead: When you're on a left turn-off and there's visible traffic ahead (mostly on a highway, but not exclusively a highway issue), and people don't stop to let you in to turn, even though them continuing forward gets them no where. It pisses me off to no end when they completely prevent you from being able to make the turn by stopping in your pineappleing turning section.

When I stream a game and get that rare viewer, the guy has to pineapple over story or back-seat game. That pomegranate annoys me. The worst is when I used to play MHFrontier, and people would try to tell me how to fight a monster they've never fought before because it's a MHFO exclusive and they've never played it, but I have many times already. This problem also applies to just ruining a story by stating that they love it for some crap that happened later on in it. I get that it's the nature of streaming a game, but it's still unnecessary.

Being stuck on a line in a grocery store where every register has someone with a massive amount of groceries and there are no open registers/express registers.

Coming in to work to learn that the people before my shift did abso-fu'cking-lutely nothing, and now I have to make up for their laziness. It happens all the god damn time and they don't even have that much work to do.

If you couldn't tell at this point, a lot "rustles my jimmies." I have more, but no need to go on forever.

8. Default Re: The little things that rustle your jimmies

If anything, seeing someone hold the door open from the side and not from behind them always makes me feel pretty guilty so I be sure to give them a kinder than usual "thank you" with eye contact, not a dull nod and an even duller "thanks."

Another one to the thread - When people don't give up their seat on crowded public transportation to someone else who would appreciate it more (i.e. elderly people, pregnant women, etc). It baffles me how some people are not perceptive of how it must feel for the other person. Or that they are and neglect it on purpose.

9. Default Re: The little things that rustle your jimmies

There are actually seats on the trains in Japan that you are specifically required to give them up for elderly, disabled, or pregnant passengers.

10. Default Re: The little things that rustle your jimmies

Completely brain dead comments.

For example:

I look at funnys to keep myself from killing people.

11. Default Re: The little things that rustle your jimmies

I can think of a lot of things that rustle my jimmies but Facebook and the consequences of Twilight being popular? That right there turns the rustling into a motherpineappling storm!

12. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

When someone repeats a question you already answered 10x...

13. Default Re: The little things that rustle your jimmies

And it's on the first page with a descriptive title so there's no logical way of missing it...

14. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

This one sounds cleverly intended, I giggled.

The others make me want to stab myself.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

When people ask you a question, you give them the answer, and they ignore you, so you have to repeat yourself again.

16. Default Re: The little things that rustle your jimmies

That is all fake and made up for the humor, right?

17. Default Re: The little things that rustle your jimmies

So I would hope, but hope is lacking when one considers that my friend reported that someone she knew posted a picture of her very newborn child on Facebook from the operating room.

18. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: StacknStick
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Exist
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: ButcherDen
    russia

When people don't use any kind of common sense or logic to a very obvious question, or are just blatantly wrong about something and won't admit it after you have proven them wrong, so they turn to petty insults and childish behaviour to try and save whatever ego they have left.