Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: The little things that rustle your jimmies

Driving:
    -When slower traffic doesn't keep right on the highway.
    -When people don't use their turn signals.
    -When people sit a good car and a half length away from the car in front of them at the red light.

Maple:
    -When people ask obvious questions that can easily be found on the site or through google (granted, I'm guilty of this, I'm sure).
    - *logs on*
    BL and GUILD: Wb Heidi
    BL and GUILD: R> HS for LHC/SH/HOH
    BL and GUILD: Hey Heidi wanna come hs?
    Me: peach, I am 200. Why would I hs you if it has no benefit to me; it's a waste of time, and you guys aren't subtle at all.

2. Default Re: The little things that rustle your jimmies

Sounds like my story after I hit 3rd job on my Phantom except:

Person: HS
    Person: HS plz *Waits far away, I'm busy attacking and have buffed everyone around me*
    Person: U gt HS?

Repeat 5 more times and-

Me: /quit party

While we're discussing manners, I'm not the most polite of people and yet I am appalled at how rude people can get. Among other things I've noticed, spitting on sidewalks is common, people throw rubbish near the bin but not in it, I've seen men entering the ladies-only section of the train which is just an embarrassment to everyone (Men and women alike), people asking ridiculously obvious questions on forums and getting defensive when called out on it while making excuses, racism, misinterpretation of what racism is, SJW activists on Tumblr etc. etc.

Forget what rustles my jimmies. It's easier to ask me who does that.

3. Default Re: The little things that rustle your jimmies

Why does this bother you? It is the polite; safe way to do it. And when the light turns green it is not like you'll be able to go any faster if that person was closer.

4. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Exactly. Thus while I was training my bishop to 200, I quickly learned 'he who is captain of the party and possesses holy symbol does not get peached at, for the other members do not want to be kicked'.

RIGHT. I'll admit I can be quite a peach, but some people..are just on a whole different level. It especially pisses me off when I see customers getting unnecessarily upset or impatient at workers in a retail environment- usually it's not their fault, and maybe they're just having a bad day. Getting irritated with them isn't going to help any.

OH TUMBLR. Did you see the SJW about Angelic Burster? Ohhhhhh man LOL.

It seems inconsiderate, especially if they are blocking a right turn lane. I don't think you should be riding someone's ass at the stop light, but you can move up a bit and let the person behind you by >.>

5. Default Re: The little things that rustle your jimmies

I did see it. Really people...you have to understand the difference between racism and "NEXON DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THAT LOLOL" but I'm apparently giving too much credit seeing that people banned from playing Ragnarok 2 are whining about it and making petitions although it's flat out clear that it's because their countries have the license for the game.

6. Default Re: The little things that rustle your jimmies

People with bad breath.
    People that chew with their mouth open and/or make noise when they chew (especially when it's gum during class).
    People that drive 10 or more below the speed limit (happens a lot in my area because I live not even 5 minutes away from a retirement home).
    People that don't use their blinker when driving (my dad does this ).
    When someone texts you to ask you something, you reply, and then they take hours to respond back, or don't respond back at all.
    People that respond to a text with nothing but the letter "k" or some sort of smiley face.

That's about all that comes to mind right now. May post more later.

7. Default Re: The little things that rustle your jimmies

Slow walkers, especially when it's a group and it's difficult to just pass them.

Just wanna take a bulldozer to them.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Had this happen today:

People on VOIPs (Skype, Vent, Mumble, etc) who don't mute their freaking mic when there's a lot going on on their end! Had a person in Skype today take her headset off, but leave the mic unmuted so her radio and TV started blasting our ears. Thank god for being able to kick people from calls.

9. Default Re: The little things that rustle your jimmies

When people leave the milk out.

10. Default Re: The little things that rustle your jimmies

What train has a ladies-only section?

School, in general.
    Cheating. Not even getting into the moral issues, it's pineappling annoying when I'm taking a test and I hear "hey, hey, what was #5?" or "[insert my name here], what was #3?" They aren't even freaking subtle about it.
    When people (*coughparentscough*) get mad at me for procrastinating. Yes, I'm avoiding work. NO FREAKING DUH. Yet, who has passed every class with a B or higher. Moi. I am perfectly capable of doing they required work.

11. Default Re: The little things that rustle your jimmies

Japan and Singapore do, and probably most other Asian countries with sophisticated train systems.

12. Default Re: The little things that rustle your jimmies

Racial and Sexist Slurs, especially to themselves.
    When people say they're something, when they're really not.
    When someone wants you to worry about them, but don't give half a damn about you or your opinion.
    When people talk trash about one social life. <That one is just the most annoying to me, because someone could be going through something and it's not exactly helpful when you're insulting that person.>

13. Default Re: The little things that rustle your jimmies

If you haven't hit college yet you're gonna be in for a real surprise.

14. Default Re: The little things that rustle your jimmies

When I'm playing a game or just browsing the internet on my computer and either my dad or one of my brothers starts watching what I'm doing, It's especially annoying and awkward when I'm talking to a girl on Skype or Facebook and then I have to immediately minimize the chat log so that my dad doesn't see it.

Also when it's a school day and you get all dressed and ready for school and your mum won't drive you to the bus stop without your brother because she can't be bothered driving two times back and forth and that same day you end up being late for school. The ironic thing about it is afterwards when you receive a detention for being late to school too many times your mother wonders why you were given a detention.

When some of your Asian class mates start naming you things in Vietnamese that you don't understand.

When your supermarket clerk doesn't know how to put money onto a prepaid master card that you're trying to buy.

When your friends invite you to have 'fish n chips' after school with them and when it comes to actually buying the 'fish n chips' they tell you that they don't have any money on them so, you end up paying.

Yeah these are just a few of the things that rustle my jimmies.

15. Default Re: The little things that rustle your jimmies

There is a ring in Hell for people that do this. If you pop gum near me or use your mouth to make obnoxious noises I will kill you. I hate it so much.

16. Default Re: The little things that rustle your jimmies

I procrastinated in college.

Can't say it impacted my grades or ruined me in any way.

17. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

When a person walks slow, get the pineapple out of my way. It really rustles my jimmies if I can't find walk around because everyone around that person is walking slow.
    When someone complains that I walk too fast, walk faster than, pineappleer. I'm not gonna slow down for you.
    When people take my pomegranate without even asking me or letting me respond.
    When people starts asking me questions I have answered already.

When a person yells at me for accidentally falling on them because the bus driver pushed the gas pedal hard. WELL, I'M pineappleING SORRY. IT'S NOT LIKE YOU WERE ALL RUBBING UP AGAINST ME THE ENTIRE TIME ANWAY.

When I can't to get to school on time.

18. Default Re: The little things that rustle your jimmies

That's not a reason to encourage it. Maybe you were a special case; a good majority of people who got away with procrastinating in high school won't be able to do it in college.

19. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

I hate, like many others here, people who walk slowly, especially in groups of two or more when they're walking next to one another taking up the whole sidewalk. The worst are what my mother calls "flying wedges," the horrible people at amusement parks like Six Flags/Disney World who have the 165 person strollers and somehow manage to take up the wider walkways there just by themselves.

I hate students that can't be bothered to even throw on a pair of jeans to go to class, no matter if it's a 12:00 PM lecture or a 7:45 PM lab. I know your sweats are comfortable, but you're paying roughly $100/class to go here, so dress like you care.

I'd list so many more (like racism, sexism, ignorant bros), but they're big things that rustle me, so perhaps not for this thread.

20. Default Re: The little things that rustle your jimmies