IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Nexon Petition for a transparent review & appeal system

While I personally haven't been affected by this, I know it's a big problem for those who have. And in the event that I ever get wrongfully banned, I'd like this change to be in place. Spending 6+ years and a scary amount of money on this game just to lose it all because of a crap customer service would be horrible.

3. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I signed it, but who knows if this will actually bring about change

4. Default Re: Nexon Petition for a transparent review & appeal system

What they do is ultimately out of our control at all times; all we can do is express as a community what we feel would be the most customer serving thing for them to do and hope they acknowledge it in some way. The only guarantee we have is that if we say and do nothing they will continue on unchanged.

5. Default Re: Nexon Petition for a transparent review & appeal system

Signed it, but a 200 signature limit/requirement is a bit low. You'll meet that goal before lunch.

6. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

"The worst fight is the one you didn't fight"
    Signed in

7. Default Re: Nexon Petition for a transparent review & appeal system

Signed it.

8. Default Re: Nexon Petition for a transparent review & appeal system

You don't set the goals, Change.org progressively ups them as you meet each milestone. You can see the "Reached 25 signature" and "Reached 100 signature" milestones at the bottom.

9. Default Re: Nexon Petition for a transparent review & appeal system

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

Even though it might not have an effect, it's always good to try anyways.
    Signed.

10. Default Re: Nexon Petition for a transparent review & appeal system

Ah, didn't know that. Pretty nifty system then!

11. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Would be great if they notice this, or actually take action. Only problem I can see with it is the amount of work required to upload tens of thousands of videos and the possible loss in amount of bans simply because each ban becomes more arduous. So it would all come down to quantity vs. quality.

12. Default Re: Nexon Petition for a transparent review & appeal system

It doesn't need to be arduous if they train their GMs to watch for actual hacking and do a lot more patrols at common hacking spots.

13. Default Re: Nexon Petition for a transparent review & appeal system

"Make public" is where I got hung up. Good cause, but I'm not supportive of the prospect of everyone being in my business if it involves a ban, especially with the sensitivity the community can have sometimes. I already have a Battle Mage thats accused of being a hacker for, get this, simply being a Battle Mage! I don't have anything to hide, I simply don't want to share that information with the world. Not everyone is mature. (And even if they were, I wouldn't care; Its not really their issue unless I choose to make it so)

Otherwise I agree. I'd much rather have them send me the evidence privately, however.

14. Electron Straight Male
    IGN: Woolworm
    Server: Scania
    Level: 200
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: Chrono
    Alliance: Union
    Farm: Darwin
    canada

Signed. I've had a few friends get wrongfully perma'd, and though some of them have been unbanned, others haven't. I really do hope that Nexon goes through with this after you get enough signatures for them to notice, otherwise it's just like they're saying it as a scare tactic for those who were rightfully perma'd.

15. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

I signed it and I agree with it completely. But it just doesn't seem like Nexon's directors care. The game is in shambles. Exploit after exploit is released, hack after hack is released, glitch after glitch is uncovered. If the game wasn't so easy to be manipulated, the cases of false bans wouldn't be so prominent. They got more pressing issues to worry about before worrying about being transparent at this point.

16. Default Re: Nexon Petition for a transparent review & appeal system

Signed it. No matter the outcome it is always good to show Nexon what the userbase feels like.

17. Default Re: Nexon Petition for a transparent review & appeal system

One way or another they'll be in your business anyway, especially if you get removed from rankings for something even though they later unban you for it. This way at least they'd be able to see why and judge for themselves if it was appropriate or not, rather than just assuming that if Nexon removed you from the rankings you must've hacked. The only time it'd negatively impact you is if it did in fact prove you were hacking, and I don't know anybody who'd shed a tear for you over that being made public knowledge.

18. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: SeeMeTwice
    Server: Scania
    Job: Band of Thieves
    Guild: Perpetual ~ Nocti
    Farm: Wisteria ~ Mississippi
    Mississippi

I signed. This injustice must be stopped!

19. Default Re: Nexon Petition for a transparent review & appeal system

I'm pretty sure the "public" you're thinking of and the "public" the petition means are two different things.

You're thinking along the lines of anyone can see it.

I believe it actually means that it's not behind closed doors, and they actually will reveal what they mean when you inquire.

Right now, if you file a claim, they just say "We have proof. You're not going to see it, but it exists." How do we know they're not lying? How do we know they're not just completely making pomegranate up to cover their asses? We don't. By making it public, it means to change that message from before to, "We have proof. Look, right here. *Point to link*" It's not private, it's not closed off, you can see what they are accusing you of. That's how it's public.

You can easily upload Youtube videos that are Private, then send the link to users who make claims.

20. Electron

IGN: YorukoSama
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Australis
    Alliance: LeetArcPlz
    australia

Signed.

The problem with a petition however is that it's being heard on deaf ears. I believe that Nexon wouldn't bring about this change as it would just create more work for them to do. We all know that they aren't exactly industry leaders in caring about their customer base, so why should they start now. The only way I can see change happening is if we boycott the game or even just spending real money into the game, and make it known that we are doing so. This would be much more effective as large multinational corporations like Nexon care more about monetary income, and if we create a large enough dent, they will have to listen.

Just my two cents.