Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829
  1. Default Re: Southperry & Nexon Collaborative Event

There is no such thing as "losing all your answers". That would be called "starting a new account"
    Read the very first paragraph of the rules - http://www.southperry.net/page-handl...privacy_policy

2. Default Re: Southperry & Nexon Collaborative Event

Well there obviously is. I have not made a new account and went from 27~ correct answers to 0.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Southperry & Nexon Collaborative Event

Did you maybe start without a southperry account, just an e-mail?

4. Default Re: Southperry & Nexon Collaborative Event

If you answer questions on an email only account then register and answer questions on a Southperry account the southperry account will be disqualified because you will have tried to participate on more than one account

Derp.

5. Default Re: Southperry & Nexon Collaborative Event

Considering your account join date is 1/31, and your first question was answered on 1/30, your problem is indeed quite obvious.

Since following the hyperlink was apparently too much of a bother maybe this will help;

The solution hasn't changed just because you don't understand the problem.

6. Default Re: Southperry & Nexon Collaborative Event

Hey Eos, quick question...

I need to get 5 answers correct tomorrow AND the 15th to get my chair. I am DIEING for this chair and want is so bad. What time (EST) will this event be ending at on the 15th? I get home at 2:30 PM EST and will not be able to answer my last 5 and get them right till then on the 15th. When is the deadline? I really hope it will be midnight on the 15th going into the 16th or something. Thanks a lot Eos in advanced..

--Nick

7. Default Re: Southperry & Nexon Collaborative Event

Anyone who has participated prior to that will have until March 31st, when the tokens expire, to complete the quiz and receive their token.

???

8. Default Re: Southperry & Nexon Collaborative Event

The thing that got me confused was....

"The quiz will be available from the start of January 18th till the end February 15th, central time as determined by the Southperry server, at this address - http://www.southperry.net/spquiz.php"

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Southperry & Nexon Collaborative Event

Well then, that's an answer too. End of February 15th is when it turns into the 16th.

10. Default Re: Southperry & Nexon Collaborative Event

Okay, thank you for the clarification =].

11. Default Re: Southperry & Nexon Collaborative Event

Hey, I believe all the answers on these questions were right, unless you're allowed Mults?

12. Default Re: Southperry & Nexon Collaborative Event

Why don't you look over the rules and find out for yourself?

http://www.southperry.net/showthread...%202011-05-30]

13. Default Re: Southperry & Nexon Collaborative Event

Yeah I just checked FML, i read a post wrong that said they are NOT allowed for voting and such. Awh well, so much for my chair.

14. Default Re: Southperry & Nexon Collaborative Event

You're failing to read, again; http://www.southperry.net/page-handl...page=event_faq

15. Default Re: Southperry & Nexon Collaborative Event

I never noticed that pages existence , thanks for showing me =]. I never read such on forums, I do not know why, been a habit since I was little like most. But I did read the first post and all I saw was February 16th. Thanks for the info though Eos :). Greatly appreciated haha, hopes are up now =].

16. Default Re: Southperry & Nexon Collaborative Event

I am damn proud to have received this chair. Thanks, SP! I'll be happy knowing that I'll be representin' our chinchilla website.

17. Default Re: Southperry & Nexon Collaborative Event

I also love how they are already all over basilmarket screenies. Propaganda much hahahhaa