1. Default Kaiser's first Vicious battle!

The combo system really didn't want to work with me after Transfiguration wore off... This battle against Papulatus (called Vicious Plant in JP) was a first-time for my Kaiser, so I probably did a bad job, but I don't care. The speed I killed it at was stupidly quick.

I am curious what you guys think of Kaiser's male voice.

2. Default Re: Kaiser's first Vicious battle!

Oh god teleporting up those stairs just looked awful LOL I hate how it doesn't work exactly like teleport sometimes.

That aside, his voice doesn't sound as bad as the GMS version. The GMS version is way too corny,and wayyyy too deep for his age. JMS sounds just about right, a teenager/youth.

3. Default Re: Kaiser's first Vicious battle!

Corny, yes. Age inappropriate, no. I like it better than the GMS one, partially because the GMS one is just really awkward sounding. Of course, I think the only good voice is Angelic Buster in GMS.

4. Alligator Straight Male
    IGN: Sure
    Server: Redoot
    Level: Eh.
    Job: I guess?
    Guild: No idea.
    Alliance: Think I know?
    Farm: This Exists Still?

Default Re: Kaiser's first Vicious battle!

Dat voice. It's not bad, really, due to what they were limited to. GMS can learn a thing or two.

5. Default Re: Kaiser's first Vicious battle!

Ehh.

JMS Kaiser sounds a little shy of a 20+ year old, while GMS Kaiser makes him sound like he's 30+.

6. Default Re: Kaiser's first Vicious battle!

Female Kaiser in JMS loves to have a change of tone in her voice. Luminous has the same issue. It really sounds like different voice actors depending on what you're doing, I don't get why they would have someone do it like that.

I still think that Death Scythe for JMS F Lumi is actually the KMS Lumi's voice, and they forgot to change the file. It doesn't sound like the same person at all.

7. Default Re: Kaiser's first Vicious battle!

Kaisers gameplay looks stupid and out of place in maplestory. Either that, or you have bad control, which i highly doubt.

8. Default Re: Kaiser's first Vicious battle!

I completely agree. That's something I said way back when the first KMS Kaiser video got on SP and I saw Transfiguration. It just looks retarded in MS, it doesn't fit at all.

9. Default Re: Kaiser's first Vicious battle!

Or they were aiming for the same creepy(?) effect as Higurashi no Naku Koro ni's Furude Rika.