Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Default 3DS Discussion thread:Tomodachi Life: Now with Singing Morgan Freeman

Since Sarah disappeared, the thread needed to be remade :(

Original Thread: http://www.southperry.net/showthread...20Vs.%20Layton

Nintendo Direct URLs
    America:
    http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct

Europe (England):
    http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Nint...ct-698557.html

Japan:
    http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wiiu/direc...123/index.html
    Last edited by Lozmaster; 2014-04-14 at 02:30 PM.

2. Default Re: 3DS Discussion: Fire Emblem Awakening Special Edition 3DS, Demo for NA!

Why not XL? :( Japan gets all teh cool exclusive ds skins. Still waiting on the pikachu one D:

But hey this may be my chance to get ready for pokemon >:)

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: 3DS Discussion: Fire Emblem Awakening Special Edition 3DS, Demo for NA!

MY BODY IS READY!

my wallet though...

4. Default Re: 3DS Discussion: Fire Emblem Awakening Special Edition 3DS, Demo for NA!

And Europe has to wait until April. On the other hand, this way I'll have enough time to do a second playthrough of the Sacred Stones.

5. Default Re: 3DS Discussion: Fire Emblem Awakening Special Edition 3DS, Demo for NA!

Excellent, it's blue... I'll get this one for pokemon y too.

I didn't see a date, so no date yet or am I blind?

6. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Default Re: 3DS Discussion: Fire Emblem Awakening Special Edition 3DS, Demo for NA!

I WANT THAT ANIMAL CROSSING ONE. AhhhHHhhhh. I'd totally get that if it came out in America. :(

7. Default Re: 3DS Discussion: Fire Emblem Awakening Special Edition 3DS, Demo for NA!

For fire emblem? 4th Feb 2013 for NA, the 3DS special edition doesn't have an official date yet, but I honestly can't imagine they would do anything other than releasing them both at the same time as it.

Given how amazingly well Animal Crossing is doing in Japan (I believe it's now the absolute best selling 3DS game there, even against Monster Hunter and Mario), I would be extremely surprised if there isn't a similar huge push for Animal Crossing Globally, including the special edition 3DS.

Now that I think about, it's a real shame nintendo hasn't gotten Miiverse up and running on 3DS yet. It'd probably be amazing for Animal Crossing.

8. Water
    IGN: DrkLilith
    Server: GAZED
    Level: 210
    Job: DarkCryokinesis
    Guild: TheAura
    Alliance: Aura
    Farm: FIareon (dead)

3DS+FE+Awesome design+Blue? I have to be ready for this.

9. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

sad it's not black, red, or a combination of :( won't match with my PSP when they're together.

but it's better than no FE

10. Default Re: 3DS Discussion: Fire Emblem Awakening Special Edition 3DS, Demo for NA!

Waaait a minute. Overclocked came out in 2011. Unless this is a port of DeSu 2 to drum up interest in the upcoming animu.

11. Default Re: 3DS Discussion: Fire Emblem Awakening Special Edition 3DS, Demo for NA!

12. Default Re: 3DS Discussion: Fire Emblem Awakening Special Edition 3DS, Demo for NA!

I'm definitely looking forward to Fire Emblem. I hope the demo turns out to be as good as I hope the game to be. I haven't delved into Fire Emblem since the GBA era.

This and Aliens : Colonial Marines should make February an interesting month.

13. Default Re: 3DS Discussion: Fire Emblem Awakening Special Edition 3DS, Demo for NA!

Welp, I can't read.

14. Default Re: 3DS Discussion: Fire Emblem Awakening Special Edition 3DS, Demo for NA!

You didn't play the Gamecube/Wii games? You have nearly a month before Awakening. You should fix that!

Don't bother with shadow dragon (Or the other Japan only DS game). They were terrible.

15. Default Re: 3DS Discussion: Fire Emblem Awakening Special Edition 3DS, Demo for NA!

I would, but I'm on a tight budget and I need to spend more time working out than playing games for the next few months at the least. I always thought about getting the Gamecube and Wii games, but I've heard so much negativity about them that I just never went for them.

16. Default Re: 3DS Discussion: Fire Emblem Awakening Special Edition 3DS, Demo for NA!

I guess I've heard people say radiant dawn is too hard. Yeah, it could possibly be... if it was your first fire emblem game. I think it was about right. It doesn't have a longass tutorial like FE7 , (Which was what, 10 chapters before you jumped to Eliwood/Hector?), and you can't grind ridiculously like FE8 to kill any chance of difficultly, but it introduced a lot of the things that are going to be in awakening that weren't in the GBA games

Now that I think about it, a lot of the DLC rewards (You get a reward for completing a DLC or spotpass map) are bonus characters from games that never got English releases. Sure, they could get away with Roy being one of the characters, but there are a large number of them from the -non english- games that all but the most hardcore FE fans wouldn't recognise.

17. Water
    IGN: DrkLilith
    Server: GAZED
    Level: 210
    Job: DarkCryokinesis
    Guild: TheAura
    Alliance: Aura
    Farm: FIareon (dead)

Well, you do have the choice to buy them separately but you'd miss out on not having the pretty design. :o

18. Default Re: 3DS Discussion: Fire Emblem Awakening Special Edition 3DS, Demo for NA!

I've played the fire emblem for game cube, it was really fun. I never did get to try the wii one, because my friend forgot where his copy went. ; - ;

19. Default Re: 3DS Discussion: Fire Emblem Awakening Special Edition 3DS, Demo for NA!

I loved the fire emblem series. But oh my god shadow dragon was just awful. The entire point of fire emblem is to care about your characters, as they don't come back. Shadow dragon decided "THERES NOT ENOUGH CHARACTERS", and gave you like 5 new characters every goddamn chapter. Most of them were just duplicate fodder who had no personality. God what a tragedy, this looks like it'll redeem it and it's the first "3D" game I'll ever try on my 3DS.

20. Default Re: 3DS Discussion: Fire Emblem Awakening Special Edition 3DS, Demo for NA!

I pre-ordered FE:A and Etrian Odyssey IV already. If you don't know what the EO series is and like dungeon crawlers, I highly recommend you check it out. Really excited for both games.