Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
  1. Default Re: 3DS Discussion thread:Dual Destinies Out on the eShop. Object to everything!

Asian eShop sucks ass.

There's literally nothing on it except patches and advertisements for games.

Guy at the store said the next shipment will come in about two weeks or so.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: 3DS Discussion thread:Dual Destinies Out on the eShop. Object to everything!

Pretty cool offer.

http://club2.nintendo.com/3ds-pokemon-promo/

Too bad the qualifying games are really limited otherwise I probably could have done this.

3. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Default Re: 3DS Discussion thread:Dual Destinies Out on the eShop. Object to everything!

Oooooh.

My lady and I already have both games, but she's been wanting to do a Nuzlocke without having to erase her game. And she has yet to register her 3DS and other games.

SWEET.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Nintendo Wii and DS internet multiplayer services will shut down worldwide May 20th

Nooooooooo, my Mario Kart Wii

List of affected games

5. Default Re: 3DS Discussion thread:Dual Destinies Out on the eShop. Object to everything!

This may signal the end of the original Wii, I still remember the pilot commercials it used to air.

6. Default Re: 3DS Discussion thread:Dual Destinies Out on the eShop. Object to everything!

The hell nintendo? Especially as both 3ds and wii u are completely backwards compatible. Several of those are completely ruined by lack of internet modes =(

7. Default Re: 3DS Discussion thread:Dual Destinies Out on the eShop. Object to everything!

This is partly why I don't like games and systems nowadays so overly dependent on the internet.

8. Default Re: 3DS Discussion thread:Dual Destinies Out on the eShop. Object to everything!

I guess that's the price you pay for free online services.

9. Default Re: 3DS Discussion thread:Dual Destinies Out on the eShop. Object to everything!

i bought senran kagura burst and i don't really have an explanation why..

10. Default Re: 3DS Discussion thread:Dual Destinies Out on the eShop. Object to everything!

General question for everyone:

If I bought a game on the eShop with a registered 3DS, does that automatically register the game, or do I have to do that manually?

My 3DS came with MK7, and I bought AC:NL already....both of those qualify but I assume only if they're not already registered before this begins.

11. Default Re: 3DS Discussion thread:Dual Destinies Out on the eShop. Object to everything!

I see they are stopping the Nintendo Video service as well. No loss really it pretty crap.

12. Default Re: 3DS Discussion thread:Dual Destinies Out on the eShop. Object to everything!

The back of the box gave us two reasons.

Spoiler

13. Default Re: 3DS Discussion thread:Dual Destinies Out on the eShop. Object to everything!

Spoiler

Spoiler

14. Default Re: 3DS Discussion thread:Dual Destinies Out on the eShop. Object to everything!

So is anyone on board for this Japanese madness?

American/European Directs

15. Default Re: 3DS Discussion thread:Dual Destinies Out on the eShop. Object to everything!

Saw the video(s) on this game the other day, and I was instantly hooked. I don't know why. I don't understand at all what could've possessed them to create this... and I truly don't know how I feel about it, but I do know one thing: when it releases, I want to own this... this... Animal Crossing on bathsalts.

16. Default Re: 3DS Discussion thread:Dual Destinies Out on the eShop. Object to everything!

Personally kinda on the fence about it. The concept is quirky and looks like it could be a lot of random fun, which is always good, but I'm not sure if I could get into it.
    Plus the voices scare the hell out of me, but that is one of the main reasons I think the game would be hilarious to play.

17. Default Re: 3DS Discussion thread:Dual Destinies Out on the eShop. Object to everything!

Miis creep me the pineapple out.

18. Default Re: 3DS Discussion thread:Dual Destinies Out on the eShop. Object to everything!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZZbEBGirjE

Tomdachi Life: Nintendo on all the drugs.

19. Default Re: 3DS Discussion thread:Dual Destinies Out on the eShop. Object to everything!

New Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate trailer released today. I keep getting hyped this is probably bad for my health.

Spoiler

20. Default Re: 3DS Discussion thread:Dual Destinies Out on the eShop. Object to everything!

Famitsu have released some info on the next Ace Attorney game. It will be called Dai Gyakuten Saiban and set in the Meiji era (1868-1912)

Scan

Edit: Now with trailer.

Last edited by Kirov; 2014-04-24 at 09:02 AM.