1. Default Do people train at hall of honor now instead of SH?

Hi there. last time i hit 200 everyone trained at Second Drill Hall at Official Knight B.

Well, now that I can SH on my kaiser, Ive heard that the new thing is to train at Hall of Honor. Is this true? If so, which map? do i need an attunement to get in?

thank you.

2. Default Re: Do people train at hall of honor now instead of SH?

There's only one Hall of Honor map, it's the one directly before the waiting room for Empress. You have to be 170 or higher to enter, and the highest leveled monster is 184, so you must be at least 179 to receive EXP from all monsters from party kills and contribute to the Party Bonus, but a little earlier is fine as long as you hit everything.

3. Default Re: Do people train at hall of honor now instead of SH?

IMO HoH is better because you can have a mule afk on the rope and not be hit while HSing your active party. The map is smaller (they only spawn on the 2 upper platforms), the spawn is slightly tougher to overkill, and each mob gives more EXP.

4. Default Re: Do people train at hall of honor now instead of SH?

SH is still a decent place from 165-180. HoH is mostly during the last 25 levels.

5. Default Re: Do people train at hall of honor now instead of SH?

I think everyone moving there is slightly because they're tired of training at that old spot for another 20-30 Levels.