1. Default Massively Exclusive: The MapleStory developers talk about the Root Abyss

More...

2. Default Re: Massively Exclusive: The MapleStory developers talk about the Root Abyss

ME:

3. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Massively Exclusive: The MapleStory developers talk about the Root Abyss

I wonder if this means Unlimited will come soon.

4. Default Re: Massively Exclusive: The MapleStory developers talk about the Root Abyss

>talking about teamwork
    >inb4 people solo all four bosses on Day 1

5. Default Re: Massively Exclusive: The MapleStory developers talk about the Root Abyss

6. Default Re: Massively Exclusive: The MapleStory developers talk about the Root Abyss

Ha, I'd love to see if "teamwork" is actually required for the non-Chaos versions.

7. Default Re: Massively Exclusive: The MapleStory developers talk about the Root Abyss

...It's not really "before" kMS; kMS releases it on the 17th, and Korea is like a good 12+ hours ahead of NA in terms of clock time. Considering the amount of bugs and downtime patches tend to have in gMS it's probable that we'll have it around the same time as kMS. I'm assuming they wanted a "simultaneous" global launch.

8. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

Default Re: Massively Exclusive: The MapleStory developers talk about the Root Abyss

Are we getting already the Unlimited boss drop system? Only pick whats useful to your class? Or was it only to the highest of damage?

9. Default Re: Massively Exclusive: The MapleStory developers talk about the Root Abyss

Please, no.

Oh really? I wanna see this.

10. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

I'm going to be ticked if they continue to delay Hyper skills for this...

11. Default Re: Massively Exclusive: The MapleStory developers talk about the Root Abyss

Well, Kaiser gave us Hyper skills as a surprise... I have a feeling adventurers get theirs with the abbyss. Don't ask me why.

12. Default Re: Massively Exclusive: The MapleStory developers talk about the Root Abyss

Are we even scheduled to get hypers so soon? iirc tempest was earlier than planned, hypers was supposed to be one of the last tempest updates (for legends/novas only) then adventurers got 1~2 month after? thief and pirate even later.

imo, this content > hypers any day.