1. Default Potion Pot works in areas that have Potion Cooldown/Potions Disabled

Describe the problem. Be as specific as possible!:
    Saw a thread on basil stating that you can spam the Potion Pot in areas that have Potion Cooldowns or Potions disabled altogether and it would still pot. Of course, being basil, I didn't believe it so I went to test it at VL, and I can confirm it is true.
    When I hotkey it on my keyboard it doesn't seem to use any potions at all, but if you double click it from your inventory it does work.
    Also tested in Dojo and it works there too.

Images of problem

2. Default Re: Potion Pot works in areas that have Potion Cooldown/Potions Disabled

Call it a hunch, but I don't think the potion pot was well thought out.

3. Helium Atom Male
    IGN: UhWut
    Server: Windia
    Level: 241
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: SquishyNoobs
    Alliance: Wings
    Virginia

Default Re: Potion Pot works in areas that have Potion Cooldown/Potions Disabled

I just apply it to my pet's Auto HP pouch.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Potion Pot works in areas that have Potion Cooldown/Potions Disabled

It's been confirmed for a couple days now and it's rather hilarious, but I don't really see a use for it except at "changed" Empress.

5. Default Re: Potion Pot works in areas that have Potion Cooldown/Potions Disabled

That's actually so convenient. I wonder if and when Nexon will fix it.

6. Default Re: Potion Pot works in areas that have Potion Cooldown/Potions Disabled

whats a potion pot

7. Default Re: Potion Pot works in areas that have Potion Cooldown/Potions Disabled

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/upd...te-notes/00Fcq
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/shop/spe...is-week/00Fcc/

Ctrl + F "Potion Pot".

8. Default Re: Potion Pot works in areas that have Potion Cooldown/Potions Disabled

That works too? Neat-o. I forgot to claim mine though, sad.

9. Default Re: Potion Pot works in areas that have Potion Cooldown/Potions Disabled

I'm still confused on how it works.

10. Default Re: Potion Pot works in areas that have Potion Cooldown/Potions Disabled

set your pet's auto hp limit to the max, as in 100% hp

equip potion pot
    go into magnus/victor

get hit by green ball

11. Default Re: Potion Pot works in areas that have Potion Cooldown/Potions Disabled

Can people hotkey the pot? Because I can't seem to; and if it works with the pet auto HP.... oh lawd...

12. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

This will, of course, be fixed.
    Right after everyone buys a Potion Pot (or a Rust Remover for their free 7-day Pot) and all the expanders for it, as well as a pet with auto-HP.