Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default The Marvelous Marvel Machine is BACK - with new items and a weekly raffle!

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/eve...rogress/00Fcp/

2. Default Re: The Marvelous Marvel Machine is BACK - with new items and a weekly raffle!

Oh would you look at that! Tyrant!

3. Default Re: The Marvelous Marvel Machine is BACK - with new items and a weekly raffle!

Ugh, no. The moneysink is back.

4. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: SeeMeTwice
    Server: Scania
    Job: Band of Thieves
    Guild: Perpetual ~ Nocti
    Farm: Wisteria ~ Mississippi
    Mississippi

Default Re: The Marvelous Marvel Machine is BACK - with new items and a weekly raffle!

Knew Tyrant would be in here once I saw it was back.

Wow, the rewards look excellent this time, but I don't think I'm going to fall for it. They usually butter things up and you end up disappointed unless you spend loads..

5. Default Re: The Marvelous Marvel Machine is BACK - with new items and a weekly raffle!

Well there’s your answer everyone.

6. Default Re: The Marvelous Marvel Machine is BACK - with new items and a weekly raffle!

did one spin, got jungle juice/tempest coins/year item lock

7. Default Re: The Marvelous Marvel Machine is BACK - with new items and a weekly raffle!

Wrong. From my own experience, you don't even have to spend much to start getting amazing pomegranate. All you need is a little luck and a little NX..

8. Default Re: The Marvelous Marvel Machine is BACK - with new items and a weekly raffle!

Or, y'know, buy them from hackers because now the two are indifferentiable. What a waste of a trap.

Pomegranates incoming.

9. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: The Marvelous Marvel Machine is BACK - with new items and a weekly raffle!

pretty much this, waaay to go nexon

10. Default Re: The Marvelous Marvel Machine is BACK - with new items and a weekly raffle!

Totally expected.

11. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: SeeMeTwice
    Job: Band of Thieves
    Guild: Perpetual ~ Nocti
    Farm: Wisteria ~ Mississippi
    Mississippi

My luck and the luck of most people I've talked to are pretty bad then :/

12. Default Re: The Marvelous Marvel Machine is BACK - with new items and a weekly raffle!

just got this from the machine, i guess i'm forced to use it on my kaiser now

just saw this too

triple edit

13. Default Re: The Marvelous Marvel Machine is BACK - with new items and a weekly raffle!

Can you post a screenshot of that when you do? Want to see what's the difference between black and "premium black."

Welp, still $5/pop. Pass.

14. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Oh my god. I WANT THAT GAME Of THRONES CHAIR!!!

15. Default Re: The Marvelous Marvel Machine is BACK - with new items and a weekly raffle!

Did 11 and got crap hahaha love it

16. Default Re: The Marvelous Marvel Machine is BACK - with new items and a weekly raffle!

Welp, that makes two of us. Not sure what do.

17. Default Re: The Marvelous Marvel Machine is BACK - with new items and a weekly raffle!

I got my premium black coupon, thats all I wanted. I'm done.

18. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Tyrant gear is already going for 250k+ NX in Khaini. Them desperate people...

19. Default Re: The Marvelous Marvel Machine is BACK - with new items and a weekly raffle!

I don't see any difference from what kaiser looks like after 4th job advance Is it the glow around it maybe?

20. Default Re: The Marvelous Marvel Machine is BACK - with new items and a weekly raffle!

inb4:
    > gets Tyrant equip from Marvel Machine
    > permabanned