Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default Re: The Marvelous Marvel Machine is BACK - with new items and a weekly raffle!

No, more like

>Gets tyrant equip from Marvel Machine
    >Equip gets deleted

They haven't banned anyone for having tyrant equips. They're not going to.

2. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Default Re: The Marvelous Marvel Machine is BACK - with new items and a weekly raffle!

part of me wants to say the original black was unintentional and kaisers were supposed to be red. the ticket is the intended way to get black maybe.

3. Default Re: The Marvelous Marvel Machine is BACK - with new items and a weekly raffle!

This^ SO MUCH this^

How can anyone NOT see what is going to happen x amount of months down the road? There is no way to tell what is legit and what was hacked. Only Nexon knows this by the internal date the item ID was created. Just spent $90 on shields to enhance your Tyrant gear that you thought was legit? HO HO HO it was "hacked" and now it's gone. Buy NX today!

4. Default Re: The Marvelous Marvel Machine is BACK - with new items and a weekly raffle!

Nexon sure pulled a M-M-M-Monster Troll on GMS players.

5. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: The Marvelous Marvel Machine is BACK - with new items and a weekly raffle!

What's the point of killing Hard Magnus legit then? (Not sure if it would be possible with AB Nerfed anyway)

6. Default Re: The Marvelous Marvel Machine is BACK - with new items and a weekly raffle!

I was gonna buy some until I seen the Tyrant crap is in their, I'd probably get one then next SC "deleted". I usually only buy NX with paypal so if they ever screw my account, 45 days to charge back. =)

7. Default Re: The Marvelous Marvel Machine is BACK - with new items and a weekly raffle!

Im in bera, and I was watching people get tyrant gear all day yesterday. Seems like a pretty high cahnce to get it to me.

8. Default Re: The Marvelous Marvel Machine is BACK - with new items and a weekly raffle!

i did a few tickets and got crap except for a stormcasters glove.

9. Default Re: The Marvelous Marvel Machine is BACK - with new items and a weekly raffle!

I was only on Bellonova for about 2 hours yesterday testing AB and I saw a total of 15 tyrant equips and 7 WABR's won by lucky players.

10. Default Re: The Marvelous Marvel Machine is BACK - with new items and a weekly raffle!

MSEA players wished things were that generous over there.

11. Default Re: The Marvelous Marvel Machine is BACK - with new items and a weekly raffle!

Seems like the Tyrant equips from Marvel all come with perfectly clean stats, while the ones that Magnus drops come with some fluctuation from that.

It would be hard to get a perfectly clean one from Magnus when there's 8? stats that could vary.

12. Default Re: The Marvelous Marvel Machine is BACK - with new items and a weekly raffle!

Are we sure that the notifications are for each server, and not for the entire game? The notification appears when someone wins on the site iirc, not logs into the game and retrieves it.

If it is for the entire game, that leaves somewhere around 10-15k people or so spinning wheels. 15 notifications isnt pomegranate when you have a few THOUSAND people playing.

13. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

@ Tyrant Equips on Marvel Madness Machine.

14. Default Re: The Marvelous Marvel Machine is BACK - with new items and a weekly raffle!

saw a notice on windia that someone won a million maple points a little while ago. Wonder who it was

15. Default Re: The Marvelous Marvel Machine is BACK - with new items and a weekly raffle!

The notices (for tyrant equips anyway) are only from the server, and they show up when it gets redeemed. I say this because of:

I was logged in to bellocan and bera at the same time, when somebody got x tyrant equip it didn't appear on both clients.

A friend of mine won (what he said was another) tyrant belt and announced "watch it announce it!" and then he went to redeem it with the code in cash shop and the notice appeared in just bera

16. Default Re: The Marvelous Marvel Machine is BACK - with new items and a weekly raffle!

Welp. Called it. I am disappointed in you and your "fairness", Nexon.

17. Default Re: The Marvelous Marvel Machine is BACK - with new items and a weekly raffle!

Nexon: ''Oh god, hackers are flooding the market with extremely powerful equipment! They're selling it for real life money! They're getting like two hundred dollars an equip for it!"
    Developer: "WAIT I GOT IT *slams the maintenance button*

Notice: Tyrant Equipment will be deleted, because it's bad m'kay?

Players "Yay!"
    Hackers "No!"

CEO: "WAIT, THEY WERE MAKING BANK OFF THOSE EQUIPS?"
    Dev Team: "Well.. Yes, but."
    CEO: "How do you get them in game?"
    Dev Team: "Well you have to beat a boss that's pretty much coded to be unbeatable."
    CEO: "Make him even more unbeatable, and stick em in the gachapon."
    Lone Developer: "But, what about integrity? I mean we just deleted all of them and now we're selling them? Isn't that a bit... well, plantainish?"
    CEO: "You're Fired. Johnson, congratulations, you just got a promotion. Make it happen and there might be a raise in store for you."

18. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Wait, they renamed the chair or was it always the "Aluminum Throne"?

19. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I think it was always like that. "Iron Throne" is probably copyrighted.

20. Default Re: The Marvelous Marvel Machine is BACK - with new items and a weekly raffle!

at one point it was called the ''game of seats chair''