1. Default Make an Angelic Buster?

Right.

So I thought Angelic Buster was pretty cool in kMS pre-nerf but now I see the extractions and I can see that they kind of ruined her a bit. I have a share of %dex equips but my interest in MapleStory is pretty low.

I played Xenon a bit in kMS and I found it fun too but should I jump back to gMS and make an Angelic Buster?

As a side question, how is Windia now? Are the hackers that got banned from Magnus back there? Is it full of KSers like always? etc etc.

These factors might persuade my decision more.

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Make an Angelic Buster?

It's still release day so you're going to have to deal with people regardless of what you do. (assuming you care about exp rate that is, but since you also play KMS safe to say you don't)

Hackers and whatnot...most likely will be on the extreme down-low since patch = BT not up. Anyone you see hacking at this point likely knows exactly what they're doing.

3. Default Re: Make an Angelic Buster?

Windia's So-So, Some of the major hackers got ruined by the Magnus hacking, and yeah, theres still a few here and there, but its not as bad as it used to be.

Getting into empress against hackers is still hard, and Kaiser is a hacker's best friend now, But there's still alot of good people and the economy doesnt suck balls as much as it used to.

4. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Make an Angelic Buster?

You can make it for the link skill lv 1 and lv 2 if you're dedicated.

5. Default Re: Make an Angelic Buster?

You can at least bot that Soul Seeker in gMS apparently.